A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square - Soprano Uke

TBB

TheBathBird
UU VIP
Reaction score
A little while ago someone asked for the chord melody for this song and Putter came up with this sweet arrangement. It wasn’t until I listened to one of the versions of the song that was posted in the thread that I realised I have a bit of an emotional attachment to it, so I decided to record it (I even did the singing, which I usually try to avoid 😂)

A little while ago someone asked for the chord melody for this song and Putter came up with this sweet arrangement. It wasn’t until I listened to one of the versions of the song that was posted in the thread that I realised I have a bit of an emotional attachment to it, so I decided to record it (I even did the singing, which I usually try to avoid 😂)

Nice! You have a lovely voice.

Lovely playing and lovely singing! Wonderful.

That is great, TBB!

Such a sweet rendition! Very nicely done, TBB!

Just beautiful. You have a beautiful voice, Victoria.

Reactions: TBB
beautiful!
Lovely playing and lovely singing! Wonderful.
That is great, TBB!
Such a sweet rendition! Very nicely done, TBB!
Just beautiful. You have a beautiful voice, Victoria.
Thank you all so much for listening and for your lovely comments. I always feel a bit uncomfortable posting videos outside the safety of the Seasons, but UU is such a kind and supportive place 😊

Last edited:
This is excellent. Nice arrangement and lovely singing!

Top Bottom