4stringhello

Welcome to UU, 4stringboy!
We're glad to have you, now you made it. There are a couple of other Copenhagen based members here.

Welcome from Florida, 4stringboy! Tell us about yourself and about the ukulele scene in Copenhagen, a city I’ve always wanted to visit.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome from Florida, 4stringboy! Tell us about yourself and about the ukulele scene in Copenhagen, a city I’ve always wanted to visit.

I've played the ukulele for roughly 8 years now, however I've been a bass player for much much longer so that certainly gave me a step up! I'm a private music teacher by day, and am lucky enough to be endorsed by Flight ukulele 😁 my main ukulele is a Flight Fireball, but recently I've just had an A10 anniversary series (cocobolo dragon) land in my lap so I've getting to know that girl very well.

Copenhagen is a beautiful beautiful city - the coffee and the architecture are incredible, but not much to see on the ukulele side I'm afraid, which is why I'm more present online than in person!

Hey Sammy, I've seen your vids on Reddit a few times - you can really play! Did I also see you've teamed up with SUS Alex for a couple of things? Welcome!

Thank you mate, yes I'm always pestering Reddit 😅 yes I'll be teaching and playing at SUS in October, I've never been there so I might not be much of me teaching but more ignoring everyone and sat on Alex's lap testing all the ukuleles!

Like your stuff on Reddit and your entries on the TUS podcast competitions. A well deserved winner earlier this year. Definitely inspiring and a welcomed addition, so I'm looking forward to your contributions to the forum.

Hi kids,

I'm a ukulele player based in Copenhagen (mostly known as 4stringboy) and have always meant to pop over here and join in so now's the time! Looking forward to nerding out :ROFLMAO:

Big love,

Sammy
Greetings from over the pond (Bergen, Norway). I love your playing and the timbre of your instrument.

Greetings from the UK!

Welcome 4stringboy. Happy you joined the Forum.

Wow!4stringboy!I’ve followed your Instagram account for a long time.

Top Bottom