2022 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

You nailed it on the head earlier- stand by your words. Its not like anyone really knows who he is or cares... at the end of the day it's just a message board with a bunch of anonymous uke-minded randoms from around the world.
I use my real name, photo and show my location because I don't want to be considered anonymous. It's me and I stand behind my specific posts.

I use my real name, photo and show my location because I don't want to be considered anonymous. It's me and I stand behind my specific posts.
LOL, I decided to use well, not my real name, but part of it, and I include a picture I use for uke accounts because I don't necessarily need to be anonymous here. In other parts of the internet, sure, but here it's fine. And I find it...curious... that Bill1 posts things, then deletes them because he feels like it. Why bother then???

Anyway.

Mitch,

The festival was so much fun, and I am sad that I have to wait another whole year before the next one. This was my second time, 2019 being the first. I love the workshops where I get to have my ukulele in hand and learn and play. I attended John Atkins, Abe Lagrimas, and Neal Chin's workshops and they were tops - very good teachers. Personally, I prefer these interactive learning workshops over the ones where I sit and listen without a ukulele in hand.

I was able to see some of the performances on the main stage, as well, and they were incredible. I felt so lucky to see top talent and up-and-comers alike performing live. Thank you, Mitch, for making this happen again.

Top Bottom