2022 Los Angeles International Ukulele Festival

KohanMike

Los Angeles, Beverly Grove West
UU VIP
You nailed it on the head earlier- stand by your words. Its not like anyone really knows who he is or cares... at the end of the day it's just a message board with a bunch of anonymous uke-minded randoms from around the world.
I use my real name, photo and show my location because I don't want to be considered anonymous. It's me and I stand behind my specific posts.

genyukulele

I use my real name, photo and show my location because I don't want to be considered anonymous. It's me and I stand behind my specific posts.
LOL, I decided to use well, not my real name, but part of it, and I include a picture I use for uke accounts because I don't necessarily need to be anonymous here. In other parts of the internet, sure, but here it's fine. And I find it...curious... that Bill1 posts things, then deletes them because he feels like it. Why bother then???

Anyway.

FatherMother

Mitch,

The festival was so much fun, and I am sad that I have to wait another whole year before the next one. This was my second time, 2019 being the first. I love the workshops where I get to have my ukulele in hand and learn and play. I attended John Atkins, Abe Lagrimas, and Neal Chin's workshops and they were tops - very good teachers. Personally, I prefer these interactive learning workshops over the ones where I sit and listen without a ukulele in hand.

I was able to see some of the performances on the main stage, as well, and they were incredible. I felt so lucky to see top talent and up-and-comers alike performing live. Thank you, Mitch, for making this happen again.

OP
OP
mitchchang

mitchchang

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for coming out to the festival! Save the date for next year: Sept 22 & 23, 2023!

I did get some feedback from attendees for things that could be improved upon so hopefully you'll notice the changes next year :)