Price
sold
Shipping
Included
Size

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
SOLD.
I want to especially thank PmoRey for uploading the pictures from FB to UU. This Pono is on it’s way to Bilbo’s house in PA.
PRICE DROP $300

Purchased less than a month ago and is in brand new condition. And, it is not B stock or old stock as advertised on Reverb.
I am listing for sale, my Pono MGT Tenor Ukulele. I'm asking $345 for the ukulele. It comes with a Kala Transit Gig bag. This is a wonderful ukulele. Koolau has tweeted its Pono line, and the neck is much now more comfortable. The ukulele is solid Magno back and front; mahogany neck; ebony fretboard, head plate and bridge; bone nut and saddle. The reason I'm selling is because I already have three tenor ukuleles (Colling UT1, Kamaka HF-3, Loprinizi Ovangoal/Spruce) and I really can't justify another tenor. I want to sale to help fund a Koaloha soprano or a baritone. I'm open to a trade.

I've been a member on this forum since 2013. Im having trouble uploading pics. Email me at tcmusic51@gmail.com

Tom Campbell
(tomthebaptist)

Last edited:
I am listing for sale, my Pono MGT Tenor Ukulele. I'm asking $345 for the ukulele. It comes with a Kala Transit Gig bag. This is a wonderful ukulele. Koolau has tweeted its Pono line, and the neck is much now more comfortable. The ukulele is solid Magno back and front; mahogany neck; ebony fretboard, head plate and bridge; bone nut and saddle. The reason I'm selling is because I already have three tenor ukuleles (Colling UT1, Kamaka HF-3, Loprinizi Ovangoal/Spruce) and I really can't justify another tenor. I want to sale to help fund a Koaloha soprano or a baritone. I'm open to a trade.

I've been a member on this forum since 2013. Im having trouble uploading pics. Email me at tcmusic51@gmail.com

Tom Campbell
(tomthebaptist)
I think autocorrect got you there Tom--I think Koolau probably tweaked it, not twitted it :)

I also want to say that if anyone is thinking of buying this, Tom is great to sell and trade with.

Tom - maybe your pictures are too big to load - reduce the size in Paint or another program and they will load. Guessing size might be the issue for pictures.

I think autocorrect got you there Tom--I think Koolau probably tweaked it, not twitted it :)

I also want to say that if anyone is thinking of buying this, Tom is great to sell and trade with.
Thank you Rich. I trust that you are doing well.

I too bought a Pono from Tom and it was a good experience all around.

Thank you Lori. I trust you are doing well. Let me know when you are back in South Caroli
PRICE DROP $300

Purchased less than a month ago and is in brand new condition.

Tom Campbell
(tomthebaptist)
BUMP

I'd like to try a Pono but really prefer 37- 38 mm nut and I have several lower end concerts I need to trade/sell.

Nice deal for somebody. I have 4 Ponos myself. Tom's a good person to deal with.

I owned a 2017 Pono MGT Mango tenor and I liked it a lot. Warm, sweet tone, but plenty of low and high end. I thought the Satin finished MGT sounded more open than the high-gloss finished deluxe or PC. I received a ton of positive comments from other players about how nice it looked and asking me about how I liked mango. Everyone who played it enjoyed the way it sounded. No exaggeration.

And, it has the adjustable truss rod.

A great tenor to get acquainted with Pono ukes. For a very good price.

I have a Pono AT, same series, just acacia wood. I think this series is the best value for a tenor ukulele out there. I’d love to pick up this mango but have six tenors and would need to move one to get another. IMHO the mahogany MT, acacia AT and Mango MGT are very good ukes. Can’t go wrong with this deal.

Do you have any estimate on what shipping would be?

also, what kind of volume does it have? Loud? On the quieter end?

PRICE DROP $300

Purchased less than a month ago and is in brand new condition. And, it is not B stock or old stock as advertised on Reverb.

Tom Campbell
(tomthebaptist)
SALE PENDING

Top Bottom