Search results

1. Jim Hanks

Original Music: "Come on Spring" w/super tenor in CFAD tuning

The ukulele isn't the star here but it's in there. It's a super tenor from Bonanza Ukuleles in cFAD tuning
  2. Jim Hanks

Album Release: Flukutronic 2

A total of 7 ukuleles on this album. As it turns out, they're all customs, made by David Iriguchi, Covered Bridge, David Hanson / @Tukanu , Blue Star Guitar, Cocobolo, and Jonathan Dale / @jupiteruke also the MagicFluke Timber bass is an every track
  3. Jim Hanks

Song Sketch: "Independent" with kiku, NAF, whistle

full song with the kiku tuning including chord diagrams and tutorial at the start
  4. Jim Hanks

Original Music: "Suspension of Disbelief" w/ F# Whistle

I hesitate to put this here as the "ukulele" is unrecognizable. I got interrupted in the middle of a string change on my @jupiteruke baritone guilele and it had just the top 4 strings in Linear A tuning. I strummed and picked a suspended chord - 2230 - which in this tuning ends up as F#sus7...
  5. Jim Hanks

Tutorial Ukulele Tutorial: "Isn't It A Pity" by George Harrison

In which we do a full tutorial and play through for both high-G and low-G ukulele for the George Harrison song "Isn't It A Pity". Featuring: Cocobolo super concert ukulele David Hanson tenor ukulele (UU's own @Tukanu )
  6. Jim Hanks

"Inner Nature" with David Hanson Longneck Soprano and Timber Bass (Award Winning!)

Very grateful to have received the 2023 award for Best Ensemble Flute Tune by Native American Flute Musicians https://m.facebook.com/groups/NAFlute/?ref=share #nafm #nafmawards With longneck soprano ukulele by @Tukanu , David Hanson, and Magic Fluke Timber Bass
  7. Jim Hanks

Song Starter: "The Sad Sunflower" w/ Ukulele and NAF

With Cocobolo Super Concert #001
  8. Jim Hanks

New Uke Day (NUD) N(TM)UD: David Hanson Torrefied Maple Super Soprano

N(TM)UD: David Hanson Torrefied Maple Super Soprano NUD was a few days ago. I am the second owner and I'm not going to bother with pictures since the original owner, @kerneltime, did such a great job. I'll just refer you to his post...
  9. Jim Hanks

With 5 notes of uke 🙃

10. Jim Hanks

Flukutronic at 400: "Say Such Things" Song Sketch w/ 8 flutes, guilele, U-bass

With Jupiter #71 guilele by @jupiteruke. It's a loop so once you've done one segment you've got the whole uke part. The chord chart is in the second segment starting at 2:50. Bass chord chart is in 4th segment starting at 6:17
  11. Jim Hanks

Backing Tracks: Key of B (Major or minor): "Dreamtime Wanderer"

The guitalele part is very simple. Mostly "B5" played on my Pelem mango in B-to-B reentrant tuning.
  12. Jim Hanks

NUD - Custom Spruce/Maple Soprano by David Hanson

My third commission from David Hanson aka Cripple Creek Mandolins. Here's the last one from two years ago which has a good deal in common with this one: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/index.php?threads/nud-custom-spruce-koa-teardrop-soprano-by-david-hanson.148464/ Spruce top Curly maple...
  13. Jim Hanks

Album Release: then there were three

Ukulele and bass uke on all tracks. I will have a NUD on the featured uke soon. David Hanson custom maple/spruce soprano: Tracks 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Imua iET chambered body koa tenor: Tracks 1, 3, 6 Jonathan Dale, Jupiter Ukuleles #71 guitalele; Track 2 David Ingalls, Ono Ukuleles #42...
  14. Jim Hanks

NTD (new tuner day): Korg Sledgehammer Pro

A little pricey but works very well, even on solid body U-bass
  15. Jim Hanks

"The Old Rugged Cross"

With Bonanza cherry/HPL super tenor in cFAD tuning and Timber bass
  16. Jim Hanks

Ebow for electric uke

Top Bottom