Search results

1. keonepax

Second Avenue (Tim Moore)

Thanks, Bill! Poignant is a great word for this song. One of the best break-up songs ever! Have a great week! :)
  2. keonepax

Second Avenue (Tim Moore)

Beautiful song written by Tim Moore and covered by Art Garfunkel. Hope you like my rendition:
  3. keonepax

Defying Gravity (from the musical "Wicked")

Thanks for sharing the video, Jan! Wow, those guys sure have pipes! I did think about painting my face green, but I thought that'd be over the top! :)
  4. keonepax

Defying Gravity (from the musical "Wicked")

I was blown away when I saw "Wicked" on Broadway several years ago. Been wanting to give "Defying Gravity" a shot. If you know this song, you know the big finish, but since I can't sing like Idina Menzel, I simplified the ending a bit. Hope you like my rendition! :) I'm really looking...
  5. keonepax

Swinging the Alphabet (the Three Stooges)

Thanks, lakesideglenn! I really appreciate it! :)
  6. keonepax

Thanks, Jan! Have a great weekend! :)
  7. keonepax

Thanks, Oldscruggsfan! I really appreciate it! It's basically a two-chord song, but playing this song and trying to sing without any mistakes can be tricky! :)
  8. keonepax

Thanks, Mike! I really appreciate it! There was a time when she was four and seemed to be interested in learning to play, but she really got into tennis. She prefers to noodle on the piano, but that's all good! :)
  9. keonepax

If you enjoyed watching the Three Stooges as a kid like I did, you might remember this cute little song. I tried teaching it to my granddaughter Lulu a couple years ago as we were riding around in a car in Hawaii, and she learned it quickly and still remembers it. We're both on vacation from...
  10. keonepax

Bluebird (Paul McCartney and Wings)

I just thought the contrast between the two views of birds would be really funny. Thanks for checking it out! :)
  11. keonepax

Thanks for sharing, Timm. That reminds me of the ending of the "Free as a Bird" music video that ends with a vaudeville ukulele banjo player on stage, playing a bit, then taking a bow as the curtain closes. If I recall correctly, the producer of that video said that George Harrison wanted to...
  12. keonepax

We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye

It DID bring a smile! Sweetly done! :)
  13. keonepax

Thanks, Timm! Yes, I remember Paul did a great job on "Something" while playing the ukulele in the Concert for George. :)
  14. keonepax

Thanks, Bill! You can call this my "bird" video, I guess! But my "Feed the Birds" video has a surprise ending, so I consider that a more interesting "bird" video. Here it is if you're interested:
  15. keonepax

Thanks, EDW! I really appreciate it! :)
  16. keonepax

Thanks, bilbo56! E7 might work okay in that spot, but don't give up on the E. If you barre across the second fret to make the Bm7 chord (that precedes the E chord) with your index finger, then keep the finger there and extend the other fingers to cover the 4th fret on the G, C, and E strings...
  17. keonepax

Thanks, Joe! Making videos like this allows me to combine two of my favorite hobbies, playing the ukulele and gardening! :)
  18. keonepax

Thanks, Bill! I think this song matches Paul McCartney's other mellow songs at his best, such as "I Will" and "Here, There, Everywhere." I'm glad you like the bird footage, too! :)
  19. keonepax

Hope you like my rendition of this pretty song from McCartney's "Band on the Run" album, which celebrated its 50th anniversary this past December! I'd also like to share a video I took of a mejiro enjoying our Japanese andromeda plant.
  20. keonepax

Mama (Country Comfort)

Lot of talent in that group, and I'm glad they found places in other bands when Country Comfort disbanded. It's sad that Billy Kaui passed away so young. He had a distinctive voice, for sure!
Top Bottom