1. Jack

Song Help Request The Sign-Ace of Base

Love that song. Anyone know it?
  2. Jack

N'Sync-I Thought She Knew

put this in the song help forum
  3. Jack

Picking for CMJ on guitar

Does anyone know the picking for CMJ on the guitar (not ukulele)? I'm talking about the one in his video, with the capo on the 5th fret. Here's the song he does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDrEOdCvXpA I got the chords already (F, Am, Dm, Bb) It's seriously killing us that we don't know lol.
  4. Jack

Song Help Request My mother - a hero always be

haha "site suggestions" means suggestion to make the site better. Put this in "Song Help".
  5. Jack

The Ultimate Word Game Thread

Welcome! I've been meaning to do this for the longest time now, so here it goes. Let's start and ultimately super long, super amazing, WORD GAME! :rock: Here's how you play: First someone comes up with a word (I'll do that part). I pick the word "fish". The next post, someone has to reply...
  6. Jack

San Jose Meet-Up! This Sunday Dec. 21st!

Count me in. It'll be my first meet up...so.....haha Can't wait to see you guys there =D
  7. Jack

If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

Say what? I will march on down to Spanaway Lake High School and slap those ukers who don't give credit to you. We'll devise a plan that will make them sorry! We'll gather all of UU and destroy them! Maybe we shouldn't go that far...lol ;)
  8. Jack

If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

what??? i speak english. Most commonly the language spoken on this site. whats a palangi or miko?
  9. Jack

Merry Christmas Ukulele Underground!!

Well...it's not Christmas yet, but I feel like I should get a head start and shout out to all my favorite ukers out there. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
  10. Jack

Uke Strings from the Uke Store

My tenor strings just came in the mail today. I bought them from the ukeunderground store on this site. They are okay, but when fully tightened to the right tune, they weren't very strong, but flimsy. I may just go on to metal strings, being that they make a very clear sound and are much...
  11. Jack

Flake-Jack Johnson

ohhh im sorry my bad. I was trying to yped it out so it fit the screen, i had no idea it was like that. haha ill try to change the code during my photo class at school lol
  12. Jack

Flake-Jack Johnson

yah i did, but someone came and messed with it and put it in code. I'll decode
  13. Jack

Flake-Jack Johnson

Here it goes! First Tab. The whole song is mainly chords, and the strumming pattern is the same to many songs, such as summer breeze (aldrine did a lesson on that song) Strumming Pattern= v ^ X, ^ ^ v X (down up chunk, up up down chunk) And all the chords are... -Dm A |----0------| E...
  14. Jack

Chuck

Omg, that show is hilarious. And its on at a great time, right before Heroes on monday. I wish i could meet a guy that's as hilarious as chuck and be his best friend. I'd totally relate to morgan hahaha. Who else watches chuck?
  15. Jack

How do you train your fingers for E chords

When playing an E chord, you have to press every string on the 4 fret except for the A string, the highest string. What's a good technique to train your fingers so you can play a good, clean E chord?
  16. Jack

James Bond Theme Song

thanks for the tab :D
  17. Jack

My Posts section

It's hard to keep track of what i've posted and where to find it. Can there be a "my posts" area sorta like what gaiaonline.com has? its not a sub-forum thing, just a link that you click on and it shows something like the search page on google that comes up with a list of sites. Just the same...
  18. Jack

I cant change my picture

how do you change the picture? i went to the control panel and changed the pic and saved it, but it's still not working...
  19. Jack

Ukulele Source in San Jose

woah, that's awesome im a student at valley christain in san jose, some of my senior friends go to san jose state. Ill think about going down there. It sounds fun.
  20. Jack

Help Forum

Not for Uke help, but just in general. Maybe if you're having trouble with something on your profile, or buying something, or watching a video. it seems kind of small for an actual forum, but it could help. I think we already have many forums to begin with and adding more isn't gonna help...
Top Bottom