Search results

1. Rkrout

No longer available Kala Revelator™ Nautilus Limited Master Grade Koa Tenor Ukulele

Well, the tax man cometh and did taketh. It pains me to sell this recent acquisition but I must. It is a Kala Revelator Limited Master Grade Koa - simply gorgeous with the koa, ebony, and extra inlays. I see no marks on this whatsoever. Plays so smooth and sounds great acoustic or plugged in. I...
  2. Rkrout

Which Scale Strings for Kamaka Ohta San HB-2

I am acquiring a Kamaka Ohta San HB-2D, but am unsure which scale strings to use, as it is listed as “halfway between a concert and tenor” scale. Can’t seem to find this info. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. Rkrout

Info/Dating on a Maui Music Concert Uke

Howdy all - I have a Maui Music concert uke that looks like it might be from the 1980’s? I really don’t know much about the brand. The model is CM, and serial # is 5-5226. Looks like solid koa top and mahogany back and sides. It’s a lovely uke and very light with a nice bright sound. Any tips on...
  4. Rkrout

No longer available Lovely Kamaka HF-3 Tenor Ukulele and Case – with Fishman Passive Pickup – Excellent Condition

This lovely HF-3 is in excellent shape. The solid koa has lots of beautiful gain and some curl as well. The only marks I see on it are a very small scratch and mini-nick on the headstock - circled in photo. Plays and sounds great. New Worth clears installed with Aquila wound low G. Case is in...
  5. Rkrout

No longer available Price Drop! Stunning Ko’olau T100 Hawaiian Ash Tenor Ukulele w/LR Baggs 5.0 – Featured in Mike Love Video

Price drop! I am selling this wonderful tenor Ko’olau T100 that I purchased from a UU member this year. It’s an awesome uke, but my Kamaka just fits my hand better, and am sticking with that. I am asking what I paid for it - $1,550 shipped to Con US. Ko'olau T100 Tenor Ukulele - Solid Hawaiian...
  6. Rkrout

Sold Kamaka Tenor White Label Probably 1970’s Great Condition with Original Case

This is a Kamaka white label tenor ukulele in exceptional shape. The pre-serial number white label dates run from 1969-1998. The probable date range for this uke is early to mid 1970’s, as it has the small tuner adjustment screws, and they switched to the large thumb screw in the mid 1970’s as I...
  7. Rkrout

Sold Price Drop! 2011 Kamaka Custom Order Baritone Outrageous Koa and Special Features with Pickup

This baritone was custom ordered from Kamaka in 2011. Its special features include premium koa, a gloss finish, an ebony fingerboard and bridge and gold Schaller tuning machines. It also has some of the fanciest koa I have ever seen. It's in excellent structural and cosmetic condition with just...
  8. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Aloha everyone. First time on the UU forum, and it looks like folks share a lot of great info. I have a Kamaka white label tenor and am trying to date it - no SN - any suggestions would be welcomed!
Top Bottom