Search results

1. Rkrout

No longer available Kala Revelator™ Nautilus Limited Master Grade Koa Tenor Ukulele

Yes, love the koa and the Master Grade extras - I’m sure yours sounds great as well!
  2. Rkrout

No longer available Kala Revelator™ Nautilus Limited Master Grade Koa Tenor Ukulele

Good eye and question. Yes, just looked and that is the case that that inside section is stained and smooth. It is a nice detail.
  3. Rkrout

Well, the tax man cometh and did taketh. It pains me to sell this recent acquisition but I must. It is a Kala Revelator Limited Master Grade Koa - simply gorgeous with the koa, ebony, and extra inlays. I see no marks on this whatsoever. Plays so smooth and sounds great acoustic or plugged in. I...
  4. Rkrout

Which Scale Strings for Kamaka Ohta San HB-2

Yes - that’s the one - looks like it was also sold on Reverb a couple of years ago.
  5. Rkrout

Thanks!
  6. Rkrout

Awesome info - thanks!
  7. Rkrout

Thanks, so tenor strings would give the higher tension?
  8. Rkrout

That’s what I can’t find on any website, inc Kamaka
  9. Rkrout

Thanks for the info!
  10. Rkrout

That’s what I can’t find - it doesn’t specify gauge on their website, nor do other sources linked HMS and other retailers.
  11. Rkrout

Thanks so much for that input and info!
  12. Rkrout

I am acquiring a Kamaka Ohta San HB-2D, but am unsure which scale strings to use, as it is listed as “halfway between a concert and tenor” scale. Can’t seem to find this info. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  13. Rkrout

Info/Dating on a Maui Music Concert Uke

Thanks!!
  14. Rkrout

Info/Dating on a Maui Music Concert Uke

Howdy all - I have a Maui Music concert uke that looks like it might be from the 1980’s? I really don’t know much about the brand. The model is CM, and serial # is 5-5226. Looks like solid koa top and mahogany back and sides. It’s a lovely uke and very light with a nice bright sound. Any tips on...
  15. Rkrout

Sold FS: Martin Style 2 - Circa 1919 — Price Drop $800 shipped

Thanks for that great info everyone! So much to know about vintage ukes.
  16. Rkrout

Sold FS: Martin Style 2 - Circa 1919 — Price Drop $800 shipped

Very cool - just out of interest, how can you date it to 1919? I don’t know much about Martin ukes from that time period. Thanks anyone for info.
  17. Rkrout

Sold Godin Multiuke, (Ukecaster0, Whatever

Yes, w/adjustable truss rod too. These are sweet instruments that are no longer made. Thumbs-up on the Multiuke!
  18. Rkrout

Sold Koaloha KTM-00MG Mango Tenor Ukulele (special order)

Love it - awesome instrument!!!!
  19. Rkrout

No longer available Lovely Kamaka HF-3 Tenor Ukulele and Case – with Fishman Passive Pickup – Excellent Condition

This lovely HF-3 is in excellent shape. The solid koa has lots of beautiful gain and some curl as well. The only marks I see on it are a very small scratch and mini-nick on the headstock - circled in photo. Plays and sounds great. New Worth clears installed with Aquila wound low G. Case is in...
Top Bottom