Search results

1. UkeSlacker

Looking for honest feedback

Asking for sound samples for an ukulele sale is silly on this forum. Cut it out. Not everyone has a studio and quality mics to capture every ukulele. Besides the compressed sound file won’t do any justice for the instrument and I bet the majority of us just listen to it on your phone or...
  2. UkeSlacker

Ka-smh-tg-ce

In an emergency I picked up this tenor to gig with. I played the sold acacia one and there was a horrible buzz on the c sting. I informed the store and they said they had a mahogany one in the back. I was pumped and the uke sounded fine and the fishman pick up was phenomenal. during my gig I...
  3. UkeSlacker

Stoked

Yeah baby
  4. UkeSlacker

Fishman prefix plus t narrow

Has anyone ever install this pick up in a uke?
  5. UkeSlacker

Fishman plus t narrow

Does anyone have an ukulele with a fishman plus t narrow installed? If so on what ukulele and what do you think of it.
  6. UkeSlacker

Luna ukuleles…

I have owned and played lots of ukuleles but the boat to maintain one is getting a little ridiculous so pretty much sold on buying a new Luna with the pick up instead of paying to fix the one I already use. Am I crazy or does it make sense. I figure I can just get a new one and pass my old...
  7. UkeSlacker

Not mine yet.

Just came across this ukulele and I borrowed it for the week. It’s one of a kind and it sings. he might want to sell it. If you are interested I’ll let him know.
  8. UkeSlacker

Who’s your ukulele influencers?

It’s amazing how the ukulele continues influence music and culture. Who are your favorite ukulele players?
  9. UkeSlacker

Aloha kakou

Mahalo for letting join the community!
Top Bottom