Search results

1. Hanna2233

Work from home

The company I work for is looking to have all employees back in the office within the next month or so. It's still not clear if there will be any flexibility with hybrid schedules. I've been working from home since the start of all this mess, March 2020. I got used to it. Moreover, I'm saving...
  2. Hanna2233

Insomnia

I'm currently suffering from insomnia. I thought I'd feel much better after having a rest during the holidays, but it is still here. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep. I'm tired and exhausted and I don't understand the reason. Any advice is appreciated.
  3. Hanna2233

Dating sites

I know that dating sites really help people to find true love. But still, there are people who don't take it seriously and use such services for fun. What is the purpose of registering on OkCupid, Match, Plenty of Fish, etc. just to hook up? Isn't it easier to go to a bar or somewhere else than...
  4. Hanna2233

Please, help! I dropped my iPhone in water.

So, the title explains my problem. My iPhone fall in the water today and I don't know what to do. Any tips? Is there a way to check the speaker or should I address professionals? Thanks in advance.
  5. Hanna2233

Hi from Ireland!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to ukulele, I've just started learning playing it. I should say, it is great that so many people like this instrument :).
Top Bottom