Search results

1. Hanna2233

Work from home

The company I work for is looking to have all employees back in the office within the next month or so. It's still not clear if there will be any flexibility with hybrid schedules. I've been working from home since the start of all this mess, March 2020. I got used to it. Moreover, I'm saving...
  2. Hanna2233

Insomnia

I'm currently suffering from insomnia. I thought I'd feel much better after having a rest during the holidays, but it is still here. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall asleep. I'm tired and exhausted and I don't understand the reason. Any advice is appreciated.
  3. Hanna2233

The Walking Dead

Yeah, people have been watching this TV series for about 11 years, and it hasn't finished. I watched it with breaks. The first one was when I canceled cable tv and switched to Firestick. Later, I installed an Express VPN by link and continues watching it. And the second break was when I was...
  4. Hanna2233

Dumping Weight

I know what it is like to lose weight. I should say, counting calories really helps. And of course, diet and exercise.
  5. Hanna2233

Covid-19: what was it like for you?

A lot of people just don't know what to do after recovering from Covid. Of course, it's imperative to get vaccinated and continue to practice the preventive measures that protect yourself and others from the virus, like social distancing, wearing a mask, and washing your hands regularly. But it...
  6. Hanna2233

Any experiences/reviews of milsmusic on Etsy?

I'm surprised that nobody answered here. My sister purchased a custom-made Uke from Mils Music last year and she loves it. This is her first instrument and she was also a beginner like you. Well, Etsy is a trusted source. If you have doubts, you can look through the reviews here. Hope it helps...
  7. Hanna2233

Covid Booster

I haven't got a Covid booster yet. I need to wait longer. As the first two shots were Pfizer, I'm thinking about choosing a Pfizer booster. According to the Canadian pharmacy and Ministry of Health, the booster is identical to the regular Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and is to be given at least six...
  8. Hanna2233

Netflix

Lucifer is great! It got me hooked almost at once! Oh, and thanks for the recommendations!
  9. Hanna2233

Netflix

I like Netflix. I always can find something interesting to watch there. When I was on a budget and wanted (probably, needed) to save money, I used Chains Kodi addon on firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/chains-kodi-addon.html, By the way, it is great and allows watching the latest movies...
  10. Hanna2233

Dating sites

I know that dating sites really help people to find true love. But still, there are people who don't take it seriously and use such services for fun. What is the purpose of registering on OkCupid, Match, Plenty of Fish, etc. just to hook up? Isn't it easier to go to a bar or somewhere else than...
  11. Hanna2233

Harmonica kit...

Thanks for your replies and recommendations, guys! I'll try to find out more information before making the purchase :)
  12. Hanna2233

Please, help! I dropped my iPhone in water.

So, the title explains my problem. My iPhone fall in the water today and I don't know what to do. Any tips? Is there a way to check the speaker or should I address professionals? Thanks in advance.
  13. Hanna2233

Harmonica kit...

My husband has an inexpensive harmonica that he bought to learn. Currently, I'm thinking about presenting him with a better (and pretty expensive) harmonica on his birthday. It will be in January, so I have time. I asked for additional projects at work to earn extra money (I'm currently working...
  14. Hanna2233

Covid-19: what was it like for you?

I decided to take advantage of self-isolation. I improved my cooking skills. Also, I could spend more time practicing the uke.
  15. Hanna2233

New Ukuelele

My congratulations! Your new uke looks great and I'm glad you like it. I'm currently playing an inexpensive ukulele. It is enough for a beginner like me. Though I have already started thinking about buying a better instrument. I've already asked the guys I work with...
  16. Hanna2233

Hi from Ireland!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to ukulele, I've just started learning playing it. I should say, it is great that so many people like this instrument :).
Top Bottom