Search results

1. E

Sold Koaloha KTM-00MG Mango Tenor Ukulele (special order)

F/s: Koaloha KTM-00MG (special order) mango tenor ukulele. The instrument is in mint condition and exactly as pictured with only occasional light playing time (there are no dings, dents, scuffs or strum marks). I purchased the uke brand new and directly from Koaloha in late 2022. The body is...
  2. E

Price Drop M’s Craft MT-258 koa “Monstera” tenor ukulele

For sale is an all solid koa tenor ukulele made by Japanese luthier, Takayuki Mori. I am the original owner. I purchased the ukulele 1 - 1.5 years ago and directly from Ukulele TanTan, which has 3 retail shops in Japan. The instrument is in mint condition and features gloss-finished super curly...
  3. E

How do you organize your loose sheet music?

Most of the tabs I buy and find on the internet I tend to print out onto paper. So when learning a song, I just grab the 1 - 7 or so sheets and read off of them. For those of you who also have individual songs in print format, how to you organize and store them - in 3-hole binders (do these...
  4. E

Sold Kimo Koa Double Puka tenor ukulele

Up for sale is one of my Kimo tenor ukuleles. The instrument is in mint condition, has been well cared for, plays easily, and has great tone. I am the original owner and have played it occasionally for almost a year. It is exactly as pictured and has no issues. The ukulele has a nice warm tone...
  5. E

Sold Gotoh UPT 4:1 ratio planetary tuners - silver / ivoroid

For sale: Gotoh UPT (standard length) 4:1 ratio planetary tuners with silver colored bodies and ivoroid colored knobs. The tuners are in mint condition and come from one of my Japanese ukuleles, which I converted to Gotoh open back guitar-style tuners. I have hung onto these tuners for a few...
  6. E

Thoughts on professionally (or DIY) refretting a ukulele fretboard?

I thought I'd ask in the luthier's lounge, since I'm gauging the level of difficulty and hassle to pull, replace, and set up the frets on a ukulele. For playability preference reasons, I think a tenor uke I have would be closer to perfect with larger frets. I can still play the songs I've been...
  7. E

Sold Crossrock ABS molded hard shell black tenor ukulele case (local pickup only NorCal)

For sale: Crossrock ABS molded hard shell black tenor ukulele case: The hard case is in mint condition with no exterior markings, scratches or dents. I am the original owner and purchased the case brand new. The only imperfection is a very light impression made on the storage compartment leather...
  8. E

Can inlays be added to a fretboard after the ukulele is constructed?

I would guess yes, though just how much harder is the work to carve out the space to set an inlay in the fretboard, and is the endeavor any harder than doing so before the instrument is fully assembled?
  9. E

No longer available n/a

n/a
  10. E

Sold aNueNue LS600 Moon Spruce - Rosewood Guitar

For Sale: aNueNue LS600 guitar (yes, guitar! I thought I would list this instrument in the UU Marketplace, since many of us here already appreciate how good are aNueNue’s ukuleles). This instrument is in mint condition and has no strum marks, visible scratches, dings, cracks or dents. I...
  11. E

No longer available Kiwaya KPC 5k concert

For Sale: Kiwaya KPC 5k concert This concert size ukulele is in as-new condition and exactly as pictured. I purchased it brand new and have no more than half an hour of playing on it. It’s constructed of absolutely gorgeous gloss-finished curly koa, ebony fretboard, abalone accents, and Gotoh...
  12. E

Sold Kamaka Koa Tenor HF-3

For sale: Kamaka Koa Tenor HF-3 Ukulele - The instrument is used, exactly as pictured, and in excellent condition. I purchased it brand new from HMS (The Ukulele Site) in April 2021. The body is all solid koa and finished semi-gloss. Fretboard is rosewood. I specified the addition of strap...
  13. E

SOLD: Gator Journeyman Tenor Ukulele Deluxe Wood Case

SOLD: Gator Journeyman Tenor Ukulele Deluxe Wood Case (model GW-JM UKE-TEN). This is a good looking and high quality case with nice details. I purchased it brand new some months ago for a particular ukulele. That ukulele ended up fitting better in a different case, so this one has been in...
  14. E

SOLD: Gotoh UPT 4:1 planetary tuners - gold body w/ small black round knob

SOLD: Gotoh UPT 4:1 planetary tuners - 1 set of 4 tuners - gold body w/ small black round knob. The tuners are in mind / as-new condition. I purchased them brand new, installed momentarily on a tenor ukulele, and then put back into storage. Price is $xx including shipping within the continental...
  15. E

SOLD: Gotoh UPT 4:1 planetary tuners - all black w/ tulip knob

SOLD: Gotoh UPT 4:1 planetary tuners - 1 set of 4 tuners - all black w/ tulip knob. These are mint / as-new condition take-off tuners from a tenor ukulele I purchased brand new. I changed the tuners because I wanted a different color combination. Price is $xx including shipping within the...
  16. E

Anyone out there prefer nylon strings over fluorocarbon?

Just wondering. Since I took up ukulele a few years ago, I quickly gravitated to fluorocarbons and assumed its all I ever want when playing a ukulele. Now that I've spent some time experimenting with the many variables that go into a ukulele, I'm revisiting a basic question. First, high G has...
  17. E

SOLD: aNueNue C4 Hawaiian Dream Series Solid Cedar Top Concert

SOLD: aNueNue C4 Hawaiian Dream Series Solid Cedar Top Concert - The instrument is used and in excellent condition. I purchased it brand new from The Ukulele Site in the summer of 2021 and added the (extra $30) option of a full setup. The ukulele has a solid western red cedar top and laminate...
  18. E

Sold F/S: Kiwaya Eco Series KS-1 Soprano

For sale: Kiwaya Eco Series KS-1 Soprano - This ukulele is in “used” / as-new / mint condition. I purchased it brand new from Elderly Instruments earlier this year and with intent to keep available a soprano-sized instrument next to all my tenor ukes. Months later, it’s not getting played so the...
  19. E

NUD: Ohana Do-It-Yourself ukulele

My 4yo wanted a ukulele, so I paired that request with the idea of getting some finishing work practice and ordering up an Ohana DIY pineapple concert ukulele. The body is made entirely of laminated mahogany and comes with the neck and fretboard already installed. Amongst the various fruit...
  20. E

SOLD: Mele custom all koa tenor ukulele

SOLD: Mele custom all koa tenor ukulele. The instrument is in excellent condition (no deep scratches, dings, dents or strum marks), exactly as pictured, and has been under my care since brand new. It is part of Mele Ukulele’s top-of-the-line “custom” series, which means that the ukulele was made...
Top Bottom