Search results

1. Cadia

Jake tonight in Red Bank, NJ

Anyone going to see Jake Shimabukuro at Count Basie in NJ tonight?
  2. Cadia

Those darn ads!

Okay, I finally got sucked in by some of those ads that scroll across the top and bottom of this forum. Oh, I've looked at them on occasion, but never given in to them. But they seem to know what I like. This time something REALLY caught my eye that I liked a lot. Then they sent me coupons. I...
  3. Cadia

World Ukulele Day

4. Cadia

Price increases

It was bound to happen, I guess. I'm noticing that some of my favorite ukes have recently gone up quite a bit in price. Like $100 or more for the same uke I got several months ago. It makes me kind of glad that I gave into my impulsive side and bought a couple ukes I had been wanting when they...
  5. Cadia

Getting better with age...

So today I'm refilling my soundhole humidifiers. As I do this task, I always tune each one up and play it for a bit. I'm just amazed at how nice all of them sound, ones I haven't played in a while. Did I get bettter as a player? Has the wood proceeded to age and open up more? Is it the settling...
  6. Cadia

5 string players - yay or nay?

I have some questions for those of you who play or have tried 5 string tenors. Are they a yay or nay for you? I've never tried one, and don't know that I really see a need for both high and low g. But I put in 1 entry for a very attractive Cocobolo 5 string tenor, just because I thought it was...
  7. Cadia

NUD: aNueNue AMM3 - long

I admit I've spoiled myself lately. I've gotten 4 really nice new ukes within the last couple of months, and all of them are worthy of a NUD. But this is the first NUD that I've actually posted on here, because I'm just blown away by the Anuenue AMM3 that arrived today. Some background info on...
  8. Cadia

Song Help Request Looking for The Woods - Tom Petty

I'm looking for the lyrics and chords for Tom Petty's "The Woods", not to be confused with "Cabin in the Woods". Not much out there on this one! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Top Bottom