Search results

1. Blank Williams

Wanted Martin 2m soprano (the more recent ones)

Hey looking to see if anyone has any leads on or is selling one of the newer (last ten years) Martin 2 sopranos. I’ve been looking for a while but so far I have seen none come up for sale.
  2. Blank Williams

Sold 70’s Kamaka Concert

Looking to let this beautiful Kamaka concert. Overall excellent condition. Has a crack between the soundhole and the end of the neck (pictured) and an old repair on one side (pictured). This one has beautiful flamed koa on the front and back and plays and sounds excellent! Only selling because...
  3. Blank Williams

Bruko concert ukes

Hi, does anyone have any experience with Bruko’s concert ukes, specifically the mahogany ones? I can’t find much about them. I briefly had a soprano a couple of years ago and I liked it, and honestly can’t remember why I sold it, but now I’m interested in the concert for performance purposes.
  4. Blank Williams

Took my ukulele to the masses

Just kidding, but I did play a really fun patio show at a local coffee house. It went great and even made $20 haha.
  5. Blank Williams

Wanted WTB: Lanikai LK-SEU UkeSB Koa Soprano

As the title says looking to see if anyone is selling one of these. Thanks!
  6. Blank Williams

Yet another original tune of mine

This one is called “Some Birds” and is probably my favorite ukulele song I’ve written.
  7. Blank Williams

Thinking about getting a baritone

Looking for recommendations for a modestly priced baritone that plays and sounds decent. Not looking for high end as I’m more looking to see if I even like baritones. Unfortunately I’ll have to buy online without trying first so I’d like to hear from people who have actually had experience with...
  8. Blank Williams

Mele Mahogany Concert

Mele solid mahogany concert Current model excellent condition $200 shipped Purchased directly from Mele in Hawaii, though I believe these are made in the Philippines.
  9. Blank Williams

Original song of mine.

This a song I wrote in my early twenties about an unhealthy relationship. It’s called Romance Rotting. If you like weirdo cow-punky stuff played on the ukulele you may dig it.
  10. Blank Williams

Open mic question

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to be asking, but does anyone know of any virtual open mics going on? I’m US based if that matters. Thanks!
  11. Blank Williams

Pickup in a soprano

So first off please don’t kill me if this has been asked a million times already…but I’d like to add a K&K pickup to my Hamano soprano. My question is, would an install in a soprano be more difficult? Also the body of the Hamano is a bit more shallow than average, will this make it even more...
  12. Blank Williams

Song Help Request Jazz instrumental recommendations…

As the title says I’m looking for some entry/intermediate level jazz instrumentals. It’s a genre I’m not super familiar with but I’d like to explore a bit more. Thanks in advance.
  13. Blank Williams

NUD: Kala ka smhs

These have not been on my radar at all and I don’t think Kala even makes them anymore, but, I was looking at ukes on the website of a local music shop and this caught my eye. It’s a solid mahogany soprano with cool faux tortoise shell binding. I believe it’s made in China and it does show on...
  14. Blank Williams

Uke bass question…

So bass was my first instrument and I still have an acoustic bass which I’ve recently rediscovered. My question is can you still get a good pop/percussive sound from the small scale uke basses?
  15. Blank Williams

Song Help Request Ohta San “Saimin”

Does anyone have or know where to get the tabs to Ohta San’s song “Saimin”?
  16. Blank Williams

Here’s another “E.P.” from yours truly!

Finally got around to recording another set of tunes. These recordings might be even more rough than the last batch. Oh well, check it out if you liked the last one! https://blankwilliams.bandcamp.com/album/sea-sick-green-e-p
  17. Blank Williams

Original song “Wearin’ Down”

So I guess I’m kinda trying to get my self “out there” with my original songs, so I figure I’ll periodically post some stuff here and there. Here’s one of my more upbeat tunes.
  18. Blank Williams

Metro Detroit

I’ve been itching to play with some other ukers. Does anyone know of anything going on in the Metro Detroit area?
  19. Blank Williams

Finally got some recordings up!

So I must admit that I was inspired by fellow member Voran to finally record some of my songs despite having no access to a studio. This is my little homemade EP of ukulele songs. These are lo-fi and unrehearsed, but I’m sharing them anyway. Please check it out...
Top Bottom