Search results

1. D

FS: Lanikai model MAS-T Tenor

This is an all solid mahogany tenor ukulele in excellent condition. I am the original owner. Non smoking home. I've currently got it strung with PHD low G flourocarbon strings, although it sounds good with high G strings as well. I'm selling it because I just got a baritone uke, and I'm not...
  2. D

baritone strings

Has anybody used the PhD strings on a baritone? If so, what are your thoughts on them? I've been pretty happy with them on my tenor. Thanks!
  3. D

A question about a girl from Oregon

Yep, I'm asking about Myrtle, 🤣 Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm in the process of having a baritone uke made from Myrtle, and I was curious if anybody had an opinion of whether to go with a myrtle soundboard or one made from Port Orford Cedar. The builder prefers POC, but the...
  4. D

Yet another string question

I've got a Lanikai MAS-T mahogany tenor uke, and according to Lanakai support, it came strung with D’Addario Nyltech EJ88-T strings. I've had if for a couple of weeks, and the tuning has settled in pretty good and overall, it sounds great. However, the A string doesn't have the sustain that...
  5. D

Question about new ukes

Hey, I'm not sure that this is the right place for this question, so if it needs to be moved, then mods, please do so. I'm new to ukulele, although I've been playing music for pretty much my whole life. Anyway, my son and I are learning the ukulele together as a way to get him more interested...
Top Bottom