Search results

1. CountryMouse

"Tear My Stillhouse Down" - Gillian Welch (ukulele cover)

Hope you enjoy this. It's not as light-hearted as "Copper Kettle"! I wish I could do this song justice--I love Gillian Welch's voice.
  2. CountryMouse

Monster Mash (ukulele cover) - Cat'r and me

For Halloween! This was fun to do. :-)
  3. CountryMouse

Amazing Pirates - from "Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure" (Cat'r and me)

I meant to post this earlier. It was for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, which unfortunately was also the day of The Queen's Funeral. Cat'r and I recorded the video before she even passed away. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
  4. CountryMouse

Can't Let Go - Lucinda Williams (ukulele cover)

This is a video I did in September 2009, when I'd only been playing ukulele for a month. I didn't upload it then because I was worried about possible copyright issues with YouTube. I just (re)discovered it on my hard drive! LOL! Sorry it's so dark!
  5. CountryMouse

Volcano - Rock Band version

Jimmy Buffett did a special recording of this for the music video game, "Rock Band" and that's reflected in a couple lines near the end of the song. I made a bunch of mistakes, but I hope you like it anyway. :)
  6. CountryMouse

Dead Skunk (Loudon Wainright III) - ukulele cover

Because it's there. Ugh !
  7. CountryMouse

Love Hurts

I hope YouTube is working properly! If the preview doesn't show up right, please click on through. It's really there. Thanks!
  8. CountryMouse

Feliz Navidad (ukulele cover)

Happy Holidays!
  9. CountryMouse

Come Ye Thankful People, Come (ukulele cover)

Here is the other Thanksgiving song I did years and years ago: "Over The River and Through The Woods" (ukulele)
  10. CountryMouse

(Take Me Home) Country Roads - ukulele cover

Hope you enjoy. Joanna/CountryMouse/Mousie
  11. CountryMouse

Elvis Presley Blues (ukulele cover)

First ukulele song/video in 2 months! Recovering from nerve-damage fingertip pain! (hope I remember how to post this link!)
  12. CountryMouse

What camera should I get?

I've been using a Flip UltraHD camera since January 2010. I needed to put a new battery pack in today, and it seems to be overheating with this pack as it's charging. I never had this problem before. ::sigh:: This camera is no longer supported, and I'm thinking I may have to get something else...
  13. CountryMouse

Eddie Vedder covers "Ukulele Anthem", gifts uke to AFP!

Eddie Vedder has been doing Amanda Palmer's "Ukulele Anthem" and he also gave her a gorgeous 8-string ukulele! More here: http://amandapalmer.net/blog/20140209/ Love live the ukulele! CountryMouse
  14. CountryMouse

Bullgine Run - ukulele

I haven't been playing much since last spring, so you'll notice how rusty I am. Oh well! This is my Luna Great Wave pineapple soprano. Love it! CountryMouse
  15. CountryMouse

My ACNL SMASH book (video)

I can't put this in the video section because it's not music. But I CAN put it here, since it's about a videogame. :-) I hope you enjoy! CountryMouse
  16. CountryMouse

God Is God by Steve Earle - ukulele

I did this for the 56th Season of the Ukulele: FiL's Favorite Texas Singer-Songwriters. This is "God Is God" by Steve Earle. I learned it from Joan Baez's album, "Day After Tomorrow", which was produced by Steve Earle. He wrote this song for Joan Baez. Hope you like! CountryMouse
  17. CountryMouse

Animal Crossing: New Leaf !

It's coming to the U.S. on June 9th and to Europe on June 14th. Anyone else EXCITED and eager to play?? I just got a PINK 3DS XL a week ago and gave my regular 3DS to my husband. All three of us in our house are going to be playing AC:NL when it comes out! I've played all the games in the...
  18. CountryMouse

The Bird Song - ukulele

This is an old folk song, with many variants, one being "Leatherwing Bat". Hope you like. CountryMouse
  19. CountryMouse

Top Chef Finalist Sheldon Simeon's ukulele???

It's driving me nuts! I KNOW I should be able to recognize what kind of ukulele Sheldon is playing by the headstock even. What IS he playing?? Has anyone been watching Top Chef? CountryMouse
Top Bottom