Search results

1. CountryMouse

"Tear My Stillhouse Down" - Gillian Welch (ukulele cover)

Thank you! I was hoping I could do that little "yodel" up that Gillian Welch does on that.
  2. CountryMouse

Thank you. :-) I wish for my voice to be stronger/better. :😁:
  3. CountryMouse

Hope you enjoy this. It's not as light-hearted as "Copper Kettle"! I wish I could do this song justice--I love Gillian Welch's voice.
  4. CountryMouse

Monster Mash (ukulele cover) - Cat'r and me

For Halloween! This was fun to do. :-)
  5. CountryMouse

Amazing Pirates - from "Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure" (Cat'r and me)

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
  6. CountryMouse

Brand New Tennessee Waltz (ukulele cover)

Thank you so much!
  7. CountryMouse

Thank you too!!
  8. CountryMouse

Thank you so very much!
  9. CountryMouse

Can't Let Go - Lucinda Williams (ukulele cover)

Thank you! I can't see your video--it says you closed down your YouTube account! Eep!
  10. CountryMouse

Amazing Pirates - from "Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure" (Cat'r and me)

I meant to post this earlier. It was for International Talk Like A Pirate Day, which unfortunately was also the day of The Queen's Funeral. Cat'r and I recorded the video before she even passed away. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
  11. CountryMouse

Thank you! No, I actually didn't know that! Mine was just sitting on the hard drive all this time! LOL!
  12. CountryMouse

Thank you so much! Since I came back in April 2021 (I totally left singing and playing for 8 years!), I've had more trouble with stage/camera fright for some reason. As you can see, when I was first playing and singing, I just enjoyed myself. Now I worry about how much better everyone else is...
  13. CountryMouse

This is a video I did in September 2009, when I'd only been playing ukulele for a month. I didn't upload it then because I was worried about possible copyright issues with YouTube. I just (re)discovered it on my hard drive! LOL! Sorry it's so dark!
  14. CountryMouse

Volcano - Rock Band version

Thanks! :)
  15. CountryMouse

Volcano - Rock Band version

Jimmy Buffett did a special recording of this for the music video game, "Rock Band" and that's reflected in a couple lines near the end of the song. I made a bunch of mistakes, but I hope you like it anyway. :)
Top Bottom