Search results

1. M

Wanted In search of Ko'olau tenor

Hello all! If anyone have a Ko'olau tenor they are willing to part with, please email! Thanks in advance, Susan
  2. M

SOLD~Kanile'a K-3 T Premium Tenor for Sale FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION~New Photos!

Beautiful Kanile'a K-3 T Premium tenor built May 2018, serial number 0518-18376, gorgeous premium curly/flamed figure koa top, back and sides with tortoise binding, maple inlay rosette, gold open geared tuners, abalone fret markers, high G, in like new condition, sounds great! Kept cased and...
  3. M

Error in listing

Corrected listing above.
  4. M

SOLD Vintage C.F. Martin Tenor Ukulele circa early 1960's

Beautiful C.F. Martin tenor built in Nazareth PA. Sound hole stamp does not include 'Made in USA'. Mahogany body, rosewood bridge and fretboard, tortoise binding, 14 frets to the body, strung with Martin's, great sustain and tone. No cracks or separations, a few scratches and some crazing in...
  5. M

What would be a fair price for a vintage Martin Tenor ukulele?

Hello all! I have a vintage Martin tenor ukulele in really good shape that I would like to rehome but I'm not sure what to ask for it. It's got 14 frets to the body, appears to be all original, has a few scratches but no cracks or separations. Not sure of the age but I'm thinking early...
  6. M

For sale: Pono mc pc mahogany concert pro classic

FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION: $350.00 or best offer plus shipping Really nice Pono MC PC solid mahogany concert pro classic serial number 130555 with upgraded gold Gotoh tuners, high gloss finish, abalone rosette and koa binding. Comes with a Ko'olau/Pono hard black case with two keys. $350.00...
  7. M

WTB: John S. Kinnard Tenor

Hello all! Sold a few of my ukes to have the funds to hopefully buy a used Kinnard tenor. Is there anyone here willingly to part with one? Thanks for looking, Susan
  8. M

For Sale: Tangi Mahogany Soprano

Hello all! Would like to find a good home for this vintage Tangi soprano, solid mahogany built in 2005 #77 with black case in great condition. Has new Aquila Nylgut strings sounds like a typical Hawaiian uke. I prefer my tenors. $125. plus shipping Thanks for looking!
  9. M

For Sale: KoAloha Koa KCM-00 Concert

PRICE REDUCTION TO $625.00 PLUS SHIPPING Hello all, I'm selling my KoAloha concert, I'm more comfortable playing my tenor. Terrific condition with beautiful koa wood, built October 2015, has the KoAloha name carved on the bridge. Has been humidified and stored in a black O'ahu case that...
  10. M

For Sale: Pono ATD Tenor, KoAloha KSM-02 Long Neck Soprano, Tangi Mahogany Soprano

Would like to fund the purchase of a 6 string tenor so have to sell some ukuleles first to keep UAS in check! First is a Pono ATD acacia tenor deluxe with high gloss finish, serial #1711620 built in 2017. Solid acacia top, back and sides with gold grover tuners and strap button installed. Low...
  11. M

O'Kona Ukulele

Curious if anyone has heard of the O'Kona brand ukulele? Had an opportunity to buy one recently and couldn't find much about them. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
  12. M

Koaloha Longneck Soprano

FS: Koaloha Longneck Soprano KSM-02 For sale: Beautiful Koaloha longneck soprano KSM-02, December 2009, super condition, no cracks, dents or repairs, 'better than weather' warranty. Black hardshell case for a longneck included, price reduction of $725.00 or best offer plus shipping. This...
Top Bottom