Search results

1. S11LKO

Keep Positive

Hi Guys & Gals, This little, old geezer from England hasn't been around for a while (a long story...I haven't been in jail! lol) so hope you're all well. I'm just sharing this for a mate who's currently got a few problems, and anyone else who's feeling a little 'down' at the moment. Luv you...
  2. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Hi all, I've had a LOT going on in life over the last year or so, so haven't had a chance to post much. I have been following and enjoying lots of your uploads though, and I hope you're all well. The responsibility (looking after a seriously ill family member 24/7) keeping me away has now...
  3. S11LKO

Yet more silliness...

Just a short, silly one from a few Christmases ago... :)
  4. S11LKO

Just another bit of silliness...

Just messing a while ago when I was enjoying a nice cup of 'Rosie Lee' ('tea' for you non-Londoners lol x)
  5. S11LKO

Sharing our practice session...

I began playing with these two ladies recently, and although we’re all still learning to play we’re enjoying the process. Just thought I’d share a song from our latest practice session...
  6. S11LKO

Lucky me...

I've always loved the upbeat message this song preaches...
  7. S11LKO

Hi all! Long time no see…

Hi all, hope you’re all well. I sadly haven’t been around much lately for many reasons, and certainly haven’t been picking up my ukes as much as I should’ve done during that time, but I thought that today is the day that should change. For now, here’s an old one revisited…
  8. S11LKO

Are You Lonesome Tonight

Hi all, It's been a while since I last posted, so I hope you're all keeping safe and well. This, technically, isn't the most proficient of guitar performances, but as it's been some considerable time since I shared anything with you all I thought I'd post it. I apologise for the interruption...
  9. S11LKO

My second ever original song.

Hi all, I have only recently begun writing my own songs. This is the second of four. I hope you like it. Dave
  10. S11LKO

Positive thinking?

I hope you're all keeping safe and well in these horrible times - but hopefully we can all now see a distant light at the end of the tunnel with all the vaccines currently rolling out. Let's keep thinking positively, eh? Mind you...I'm POSITIVE I had a sore throat when I sung this! lol (By the...
  11. S11LKO

My first original song

Hi guys and girls, I recently started writing (for the first time ever) some original songs rather than just doing the covers I'm usually known for. This is one of the first I did. There IS a few seconds of spoken dialogue before the music begins which, if you don't subscribe to my YouTube...
  12. S11LKO

Just for a giggle

No actual creatures were hurt in the creation of this story...lol
  13. S11LKO

I'll See You In My Dreams

Just another quick re-share while I'm getting everything else together to be able start recording properly again. I last posted this about three years or so ago I think...
  14. S11LKO

Just a bit of fun

Just to pass a couple of silly minutes...lol
  15. S11LKO

Baby

Hi guys, hope you’re all well. I sadly haven’t made the time to pick up and play my ukes properly (‘properly’ by my low standard I mean) since the pandemic began, although I HAVE been doing some bits with my guitar. Over on my YouTube channel, someone just commented on one of my old uploads I...
  16. S11LKO

My first ever original song

I’ve been a bit poorly of late so thought I’d spend the time I’m laid up trying to write some originals for the first time. This was the first one that came out so thought I’d share...
  17. S11LKO

Windmills of your Mind

Just sitting quietly this morning...
  18. S11LKO

2nd Try at lockdown collaboration.

A new friend (Richard) and I decided to work on some music together only days before the world of lockdown and social distancing was imposed upon us all - so our plans were soon scuppered! Instead, we each bought some hardware and software, and have since been trying to learn how to use it...
  19. S11LKO

A request from a friend...

First time anyone’s ever asked me to do anything with my music - well, apart from requesting me to pick up my guitar and bugger off, obviously! lol
  20. S11LKO

First stab at the Galaxy Song

Just taking 2 minutes for an impromptu giggle over a cup of tea...
Top Bottom