Search results

1. S11LKO

A Little Pre-Christmas Tune

Nice one Bill mate - congrats. Hope you’re well. 👍🏻 Dave x
  2. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😊 Thanks Keith! In this current strange world of ours ‘positivity’ is a must mate! 🙈😂😂😂. Glad you liked it. 👍🏻 Dave
  3. S11LKO

Keep Positive

👍🏻 Cheers John! 😊 Dave
  4. S11LKO

Keep Positive

Cheers Bill! Stay ‘chuffed’ matey. ‘Chuffed’ is good for our souls! 👍🏻 😊 x
  5. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😂 Glad you liked it Vince. Those times we know we’ve managed to put a smile on someone’s face are the times that make life worthwhile, aren’t they?
  6. S11LKO

youtube accounts?

Mine’s at: https://youtube.com/@DavidSilk1956 - more guitar stuff than uke I’m afraid, but a few uke / vocal uploads there.
  7. S11LKO

Keep Positive

HaHa! Thanks Jan. Glad to see you appear well my friend. x
  8. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😂 Thank you my friend - I’m glad you enjoyed it!
  9. S11LKO

Keep Positive

Hi Guys & Gals, This little, old geezer from England hasn't been around for a while (a long story...I haven't been in jail! lol) so hope you're all well. I'm just sharing this for a mate who's currently got a few problems, and anyone else who's feeling a little 'down' at the moment. Luv you...
  10. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Wow Keith! I turn 67 years old in October, and you are certainly more active than I am!!! lol And no my friend. I sadly made no music on 21st June - I was grandson & 'grand-dog' sitting for my daughter who had gone away on a well deserved short break for a few days. (Actually, now I'm thinking...
  11. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Keith, That’s very sad to hear my friend. Losing a beloved pet is often as painful as losing ANY family member, isn’t it, so my thoughts are with you my friend. I hope you are otherwise all well and doing ok? Thanks for your kind comments on this video which, as always, are appreciated. 👍🏻 Dave x
  12. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

HaHa! Thanks for watching and the kind comment, but yeah…I think the guitars might be a little out of place there. 😂😂😂
  13. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Thanks buddy! It was fun to be a part of, and for once I didn’t need to touch a guitar or uke!!! 😂😂😂
  14. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

😊 Thank you Patty. I really appreciate your kind words my friend. Dave .
  15. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Hi all, I've had a LOT going on in life over the last year or so, so haven't had a chance to post much. I have been following and enjoying lots of your uploads though, and I hope you're all well. The responsibility (looking after a seriously ill family member 24/7) keeping me away has now...
  16. S11LKO

I'll Never Fall in Love Again (Dionne Warwick)

Hi John. I don’t (sadly) get here too often nowadays mate, but I’m glad I did this time in order to be able to watch this again. Great job mate - well done! Regards, Dave
  17. S11LKO

Funk Uke

HaHa! Excellent my friend!! I totally love it! Regards, Dave
  18. S11LKO

Hearts (Marty Balin)

My first visit to UU for far too long John, but I'm pleased to see you've done an excellent job with this as you always do with with your uploads my friend! I very much enjoyed listening. Regards, Dave
  19. S11LKO

Sharing our practice session...

HaHa! L.S.D. = Lisa, Sue & Dave x
  20. S11LKO

It Never Rains in Southern California (Albert Hammond)

As is usual with you performances, this is spot on! Well done John! Regards, Dave
Top Bottom