Search results

1. T

Sold Cordoba 30T Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Like New condition Solid mahogany top, back, sides, and neck Rosewood fingerboard 1.5” nut width Grover tuners Phd high G tenor strings installed Comes with polygoam case The 30T is handbuilt by Cordoba who collaborated with Pepe Romero Jr. to create the premium 30 series ukes. I originally...
  2. T

Living Water Strings vs. Uke Logic Soft Tension Strings vs. PhD strings

Hello everyone, how do these three brands of fluorocarbon strings compare - Living Water, Uke Logic Soft Tension, and PhD on solid wood tenor ukes? Two of my solid wood tenors, a spruce top and a cedar top, have light builds and are very responsive but somewhat fussy with strings. I’ve tried...
  3. T

SOLD FS: Two Koaloha Opio Concert Ukes Spruce Top with Acacia Sides/Back Prototype and Sapele

Hello everyone, I’m putting up two Koaloha Opio concert ukes for sale, because they deserve to be played more than I have been able to in the last few years I’ve owned them. I also gravitate towards my Cordoba 32T tenor strung with a low G and the Cordoba Mini M. The Opios are such lovely...
  4. T

Kala-ka-asac-s all solid acacia soprano blowout $199 at theUkuleleSite.com

Hi everyone, I was browsing the Ukulele Site and came across this all solid acacia soprano from Kala at blowout price of $199: http://www.theukulelesite.com/blowout-kala-ka-asac-s-all-solid-acacia-soprano.html Thought I would share the link here in case anyone is interested. Looks like it's...
  5. T

WTB - concert size hardshell case in excellent condition

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a hardshell case for my Koaloha Opio concert uke. It came with a padded gig bag but I would love to have something like the Oahu case: http://www.theukulelesite.com/accessories/cases/hardshell-wooden-cases/new-oahu-hardshell-ukulele-case.html I wanted to buy one...
  6. T

Tiny Tenor or Cordoba 30T/32T/35T

Hi everyone, I would love to get your inputs on which tenor to get - Tiny Tenor (mahogany, spruce top koa, koa) or Cordoba 30T/32T/35T. I currently have one soprano (Islander MAS-4 spalted maple) and three concerts (Cordoba 25ck solid acacia, Koaloha Opio sapele, Koaloha Opio spruce top...
  7. T

Oasis humidifier - only works in hardcase? Will gig bag suffice?

Hi everyone, winter is here in Austin, TX and it's time to start humidifying my solid wood ukes. I've read that the Oasis uke humidifier should be used in a hardcase for it to work properly. Has anyone tried it in gig bags and did it work well enough?
  8. T

Will a too tight fitting gig bag hurt my ukulele?

Hi everyone, I have a question about ukulele gig bag fitting too tightly and whether that'll hurt my ukulele in the long run. I have a Cordoba 25CK concert uke (solid acacia) and an Ohana padded gig bag that came with another uke purchase. I managed to get the Cordoba into the bag, but the top...
  9. T

WTB - Koaloha friction tuners

Hi everyone, I have two Koaloha Opio concert ukes - one sapele and one spruce top. The Koaloha friction tuners on the spruce top works beautifully, but the ones on the sapele are not so good. They are both Koaloha tuners, but look different (see attached pictures). I've looked through images...
  10. T

Koaloha Opio Soprano and Concert uke owners - please help

Hi, I'm looking for a lightweight, solid wood, soprano or concert ukulele that I can hold comfortably without a strap while standing. I have some issue in the left arm so lightweight is important to me. I really like how the Koaloha Opio ukes (sapele version) sound from watching video clips, and...
Top Bottom