Search results

1. seeso

Buddhuu retiring as moderator

Your feckless moderator buddhuu is hanging up his whip and whistle for good, y’all. Please show him some love for his many years of excellent work. We’ll miss you brother!
  2. seeso

Record Release Show!

The date and venue have been set! I'm so sorry it took so long. This has been MUCH harder than I thought. If you're in the Chicago area, I'd love to see you at the release party! Record Release Show - Seeso Saturday, March 21 at 8:00 PM Livewire Lounge 3394 N. Milwaukee Ave. Chicago, IL 60641
  3. seeso

TBUG After Party Live Stream

Come join us at JT's Nightgig Studios! http://new.livestream.com/accounts/498938/events/3562288
  4. seeso

An Evening with the Ladies of UWC

Come spend an evening in the round featuring some of the talented women who make the Ukulele World Congress shine! Admission is free - dinner and dessert will be available for purchase. Reservations are HIGHLY recommended! Please contact Catrina Campbell at 513-403-0672 to reserve your seat...
  5. seeso

Community Uses Music to Heal

The ukulele community lost one of our own last week. Kristin Batdorf, a regular at L.A.U.G.H. (Lansing Area Ukulele Group), and MMUGS Group (Mid-Michigan Ukulele Group Strum) was tragically killed in a murder-suicide...
  6. seeso

Seeso Kickstarter!

Hey, all! If this post doesn't fall under shameless self-promotion, I don't know what does. I have about a month to go on my Kickstarter project, and I'm about halfway to my goal. It would mean so much to me if you were able to back the project. I plan to record two works - one full-length...
  7. seeso

Aldrine Guerrero in Chicago!

Live in concert from the island of Kauai, Aldrine Guerrero with opening music by Hoapili. Sunday, October 6 The Tiki Terrace thetikiterrace.com 1591 Lee Street Des Plaines, IL 60018 Doors open at 5 pm, music starts at 6:30. All ages, no cover. Seating is limited! Reserve your table by...
  8. seeso

Sorry about all the new threads!

I apologize for pseudo-spamming the boards with all the new rules threads. It had to be done!
  9. seeso

Ukulele Underground Forum Rules

Ukulele Underground Rules The rules apply to all areas of Ukulele Underground. They are here to ensure that UU is a safe and enjoyable place. * * * * * * * * * * Contents: Golden Rule General Conduct - Please Do General Conduct - Please Don't Membership Accounts Posting Links Appeals for...
  10. seeso

UU Top 100 Posters

11. seeso

Bob Dylan Tribute Night

Hey, all. Thought I'd post the videos from the Dylan tribute night this past Friday. Sharing the stage with me are two ukulele players playing different instruments. Tim "olgoat52" Clark on guitar, and Adam Haus on bass. I don't think Adam has a UU account. The other players are three...
  12. seeso

Ukulele Roadtrip - Uncommon Ground on Clark in Chicago

Chicago area ukulele players, mark your calendars for February 21st. That's when the Ukulele Roadtrip swings through Chicago. https://www.facebook.com/events/328417940597819/ Uncle Elvis and the Flea Bitten Dawgs are joined by our good friend Seeso for a night at Uncommon Ground on Clark...
  13. seeso

NAMM Grassy Knoll Video - Waterfalls

Big mahaloz to Sally for taking this video and posting it to YouTube. This is Waterfalls, by TLC. It started raining, so we had to move under the canopy of the convention center. It provided better acoustics, and a large umbrella. In this video: Aldrine Guerrero, Craig Chee, Kalei Gamiao...
  14. seeso

Zoe's Ukulele - Original Song

Here's a song I wrote about this one Canadian chick. http://youtu.be/IFvBG4sso50
  15. seeso

Survivor Girl Ukulele Band - Musical Therapy for Sex Traffic Survivors in India

Anyone in the San Gabriel Valley? Support this awesome organization! More at the link: http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_22355997/sierra-madre-concert-benefit-girls-ukulele-band-sex
  16. seeso

How to Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace: READ BEFORE POSTING

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules
  17. seeso

The Christmas Song - Ukulele Instrumental

Here's an old video of mine that I thought I'd repost. Merry Christmas!
  18. seeso

44th Season of the Ukulele: Holiday Songs

Hello, hello, and ho ho ho! It is with great pleasure and anticipation that I announce the 44th season of the ukulele: holiday songs! Your task - create a new video playing a holiday song of your choice. Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc. If it's a holiday, and it's celebrated in December...
  19. seeso

Townes Van Zandt Tribute

Here are links to five videos of my performance this past Friday. This was for my friend Julie Jurgens' tribute to Townes Van Zandt at the Gallery Cabaret in Chicago. Joining me are Rich Krueger, Bill Kavanagh, Dan Ornduff, Adam James Sorenson and Garrett Lane. Thanks to Tim "olgoat52" Clark...
  20. seeso

Jake on Eddie in Interview

Jake Shimabukuro on Eddie Vedder Singing His Praises: "There Must Be Some Other Guy Out There Named Jake Playing the Ukulele" By Brian Palmer for Broward Palm Beach New Times. More at the link...
Top Bottom