Search results

1. baumer

Get a hard case... please!

I was hanging out with my daughter this morning. Just went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and this is what I come back to... My advice: get a hard case... and if you have one, use it!
  2. baumer

This or That?

Just a fun little thread to throw out there to gain a (tiny) bit of insight about your fellow UUers. Just pick one of the two options from the poster above you (no explanation needed), then throw out two more options. I’ll start: Book or movie?
  3. baumer

Sublime - Foolish Fool (first video!)

i've finally decided to join the ranks of the video posters among us!! so here is my first... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4maBu5VSd8
  4. baumer

How to Replace the Nut?

I did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. I have a ukulele with a rosewood nut and I have purchased a tusq nut to replace it with. So my questions are: How is the nut attached? How do I remove it? How do I attach the new nut? I just don't want to mess anything up. Any advice or...
  5. baumer

Song Help Request This is how we do it

I’ve scoured the net for any version of this Montel Jordan song. No luck. Someone did do a ukulele version of it for Seeso’s hip hop contest, but I can’t make out the chords he used – the baritone uke is throwing me off. Video link is below. Seems simple enough, I think it starts on Dmaj7, can...
  6. baumer

Song Help Request Cracker - Turn on, tune in, drop out with me

It's off Cracker's new album released in May and I couldn't find any chords/tabs online anywhere. I'm really just looking for the chord progressions to strum along to this tune. If anyone has anything, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll just keep checking chordie - I'm sure someone will...
Top Bottom