Search results

1. Tomthebaptist

Sold Martin 0SM T Sinker Tenor Ukulele Mint Condition

I purchased this ukulele new, March 2023. It is in mint condition. The only reason I’m putting it up for sale is to help cover health care expenses. Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and we've been building tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their...
  2. Tomthebaptist

Sold Koaloha Opio KCO-10 Concert Ukulele $400 + Shipping

Looking to sell this like new 2022 Koaloha Acacia Concert Ukulele with Koaloha branded Gig Bag. The friction tuners were upgraded to Graph-Tex planetary tuners, professionally installed I am the original owner and selling to downsize to one ukulele. Thanks,
  3. Tomthebaptist

No longer available Cordoba C9 Parlor Classical Guitar

Top: Solid Canadian Cedar Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany Neck: Mahogany Fret Dots at Frets: V, VII, & IX Fingerboard: Rosewood Rosette: Mother-of-Pearl & Ebony "Esteso" Weave Tuners: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines Scale: 650mm Nut: 52mm Nut/Saddle: Bone Truss Rod: Two-way Adjustable, 4mm...
  4. Tomthebaptist

Laugh for the day

On his birthday a cannibal ate a cake with chocolate ex-lax icing. He passed his brother in the woods.
  5. Tomthebaptist

I Found My Holy Grail

UAS is now history! After ten years of buying, trading dozens of ukuleles including the big three Hawaiian brands, I finally narrowed it down to a Tenor and Concert that just feel right and sound right to my ear. The Tenor strung with high G and Concert with low G. Martin 0 SMT and 2021...
  6. Tomthebaptist

Martin Premium Tenor Strings

Yesterday I strung up my Kamaka HF-3 with Romero Low G and Martin Premiums. I’m surprised at how much I like them. I didn’t think I would. First of all, I’m impressed with the balance they give to the Low G. Coming from playing guitar for over 50 years, I like the texture of these strings and...
  7. Tomthebaptist

New Uke Day (NUD) NUD - Martin 0 Tenor Sinker Mahogany

My initial impression of Martin’s 0 Tenor Sinker Mahogany Ukulele Solid Sinker Mahogany Neck - looks like Mahogany but not sure - Martin doesn’t say Strings - Martin Premium Ukulele strings - Martin knocked a home run with the 0 Tenor Sinker Mahogany ukulele. It arrived today and I’ve...
  8. Tomthebaptist

No longer available Off Market: 2020 Koaloha KTM 00 Mango Tenor

I'm putting up for sale this beautiful, near mint, 2020 gloss Koaloha KTM-00 Mango Tenor for sale. It comes in a Koaloha branded HS case. I am the second owner. I bought the ukulele from a fellow forum member. The ukulele has been stored in a humidity controlled case with (and included) a...
  9. Tomthebaptist

Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. I treasure all the friendships I’ve made on the forum over years. I’ve been a musician and instrumental music teacher for all of my adult life. I learned that what is important regardless of the proficiency of one’s musicianship are the lifelong relationships...
  10. Tomthebaptist

SOLD - 2021 KoAloha KSM-T2 Super Soprano

I am offering for sale this KoAloha soprano ukulele with a tenor size neck/scale. I want to move this in order to fund something else. The ukulele was setup by, and purchased from, the The Ukulele Site. I am the second owner I purchased the ukulele locally from the original owner. It comes with...
  11. Tomthebaptist

Sold SOLD: 2021Pono MGB Mango Baritone

I’m putting up for sale this like new, mint, 2021 Pono MGB Mango Baritone Ukulele with mint Kala Transit Case $300 shipped in lower 48. These are listed new on The Ukulele Site for $503. I am the original owner. I purchased it new from Mike at Uke Republic. The reason for selling, it gets very...
  12. Tomthebaptist

Uncle Tom’s Pop Corn Turkey Stuffing

Uncle Tom’s Popcorn Turkey Stuffing Ingredients • Cornbread, recipe follows • 7 slices oven-dried white bread • 1 sleeve saltine crackers • 8 tablespoons butter • 2 cups celery, chopped • 1 large onion, chopped • 7 cups chicken stock • 1 teaspoon salt • Freshly ground black pepper • 1 Ha ha ha...
  13. Tomthebaptist

Worth Custom Browns

Anyone on forum use Worth BC 63 custom tenor strings? If so, how do you like them? Tom
  14. Tomthebaptist

Taking Off Market Due To Lack Of Interest - Alhambra 5P LR-5 Pepe Toldo Classical Guitar

Price: $500 + Shipping (This guitar sells new $1300). I will consider a trade . I take PayPal (buyer pays PayPal Fee) Or Venmo Pictures coming soon. Description The Alhambra 5P is a conservatory quality classical guitar made in Spain for the serious classical guitar student. I purchased the...
  15. Tomthebaptist

Two Tenors

If you had two tenors, a Kamaka HF-3 and a Koaloha KTM Tenor, what strings would you use on each to optimize sound and intonation for each? Tom
  16. Tomthebaptist

FOR SALE: 2020 KOALOHA KTO-10 OPIO TENOR UKULELE

For Sale: (Mint in New Condition) 2020 KoAloha KTO-10 Opio Tenor Ukulele - $450 Shipped. Acacia body Semi-gloss finish 15 Frets to Body 20 Frets Overall Mango fretmarkers Mahogany Fingerboard and Bridge Mahogany neck Black deluxe KoAloha geared tuners Freemont Low G With D'Addario...
  17. Tomthebaptist

Sold For Sale: Back On Market - Mike Pereira MP Cali

I’m putting this back on the Market for $450 shipped. Though I hate to let it go, I really need to sell it. Shoot me a PM If interested or have any questions Specs: • All solid mahogany construction • Satin natural finish • Round soundhole • Mahogany neck •...
  18. Tomthebaptist

Koaloha Opio Line

Does anyone know what happened to the Koaloha Opio Line? tom
  19. Tomthebaptist

Back On Market MP CALI PINEAPPLE TENOR UKULELE

I’m putting this back on the Market for $450 shipped. Though I hate to let it go, I really need to sell it. Shoot me a PM If interested or have questions. For Sale: MP Clair Pineapple Tenor Short Scale. With Kala Transit Case - Shipped Specs: All solid mahogany construction Satin natural...
  20. Tomthebaptist

SOLD 2019 KAMAKA HF-3

For sale a 2019 Kamaka HF-3. It is Kamaka's standard tenor model. I is made of all solid, beautiful Koa with standard mail mahogany neck with rosewood fret board. It has some play wear, a small dent left lower bout. It is in excellent condition. I am the original owner. I would like $1200...
Top Bottom