Search results

1. Tomthebaptist

New member from Charlotte

Welcome to the forum Vtjernigan from Tom in Upstate SC. TomtheBaptist, Recovering Baptist
  2. Tomthebaptist

Sold Martin 0SM T Sinker Tenor Ukulele Mint Condition

Sold to a fellow UGF member up the road.
  3. Tomthebaptist

Oh well, I thought of messaging you last week to see if you were Interested. Enjoy your new Martin Sinker
  4. Tomthebaptist

I purchased this ukulele new, March 2023. It is in mint condition. The only reason I’m putting it up for sale is to help cover health care expenses. Martin has built the world’s finest ukuleles since 1916, and we've been building tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their...
  5. Tomthebaptist

Strings Martin Premium Tenor strings

I have Martin Premiums on My 0 Sinker Mahogany and Kamaka hf2 concert and have no problem. I think they sound great on both ukuleles.
  6. Tomthebaptist

New Scam?

Hi Rhiggie, I was hacked. I am grateful to pmorey for the heads up last night. My integrity is important to me, and Im so thankful to Morey, Amie, and Tim for taking care of this. As I shared with pmorey, I felt violated and exploited. In addition to that I felt that my integrity was...
  7. Tomthebaptist

Going 9 to 5

Congratulations Randy!
  8. Tomthebaptist

Martin Tenor 0 Sinker Mahogany

Stephan, I’m a lucky owner who has one of these. I’ve asked the same question several months back. Let me know if you get an answR tom
  9. Tomthebaptist

Top Ten Tenors of 2023

I would include Martin T-OS Sinker Mahogany
  10. Tomthebaptist

Sold Koaloha Opio KCO-10 Concert Ukulele $400 + Shipping

Actually, I’m down to two. My Kamaka concert and Martin Tenor. It feels really good. As per my secret - I now have LMAS Lawn Mower Acquisition Syndrome!
  11. Tomthebaptist

This little music box has been sold
  12. Tomthebaptist

Looking to sell this like new 2022 Koaloha Acacia Concert Ukulele with Koaloha branded Gig Bag. The friction tuners were upgraded to Graph-Tex planetary tuners, professionally installed I am the original owner and selling to downsize to one ukulele. Thanks,
  13. Tomthebaptist

Birthday Chords - Katy Perry

Beautiful Randy. As good you play you would make Black Diamond strings on a Sears Silvertone sound heavenly! Tom
  14. Tomthebaptist

How much is too much for a Uke

No, you’re not dead! You’re Smart! Ton
  15. Tomthebaptist

No longer available KoAloha - KTM 00 Tenor

Patty, that’s why Randy’s friends call him about2. tc
  16. Tomthebaptist

Where did you buy your uke(s)?

By the way, I got off the UAS train several months ago.
  17. Tomthebaptist

Where did you buy your uke(s)?

The three that I presently have: Martin Sinker Mahogany Tenor, The Fret Shop; the Koaloha Opio Concert, Uke Republic; The Kamaka HF2 Concert autographed by Chris Kamaka, from Ukulele Matket Place on Facebook.
  18. Tomthebaptist

New Uke Day (NUD) NUD - Martin 0 Tenor Sinker Mahogany

Yes, it helps a lot. Thank You,
  19. Tomthebaptist

New Uke Day (NUD) NUD - Martin 0 Tenor Sinker Mahogany

Hi Earth Sea, do you still have the Reds on your Sinker? I kept the Martin Premiums on my Sinker and now ready to try a different string set, though I really like the Premiums. I plan to experiment with Aquila Sugar, Reds, and Martin FC. I have Sugars with Low G Red on my Kamaka concert and...
  20. Tomthebaptist

No longer available Cordoba C9 Parlor Classical Guitar

Bump - I really want to move this. Price drop $700 shipped continental USA. I'm selling due to hand issues, dupuytren contraction in my right hand. Its a great guitar for someone with small hands. It has a surprising robust sound for its size - plenty of volume and projection. Tom
Top Bottom