1. Rkrout

2022 Mint Blackbird Farallon.

Uke was sold - thanks
  2. Rkrout

Noah Super Tenor SOLD

Hi - is this still available? Thanks
  3. Rkrout

2022 Mint Blackbird Farallon.

Hi - I’d love to buy this - have wanted a Blackbird since they came out. Would you take $1,100 for it, and do you charge sales tax? Could pay right away. Thanks so much for considering. You can contact me directly at rekmtbc@gmail.com
  4. Rkrout

SOLD: 2020 Kamaka HF-3 w/MiSi

Hi - beautiful Kamaka - is it still for sale? Thanks so much - Robert in Galveston, TX
  5. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Thanks for that great and detailed info - much appreciated. The intonation is spot on, which is great, so I will leave the saddle as is for now. It’s a lovely uke and I’m looking forward to getting to know it better.
  6. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Very interesting - more intrigue!
  7. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Aloha all - so my Kamaka tenor arrived and is in great shape. The bridge/saddle design/arrangement is interesting - was wondering if that might also be a clue for dating the uke
  8. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Cheers!
  9. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Wow - thanks for that great info - you all are awesome - so glad I joined the UU Forum!
  10. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Yes, uke love is uke love
  11. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Thanks for the info - this is actually an uke I just purchased on line and do not have possession of yet - yes, a strings change is job #1. Didn’t notice that weird blue/white color till you mentioned it, but will examine as soon as it arrives. Cheers
  12. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Oh my - that question might end up in the SCOTUS
  13. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Haha - so sorry for the awkward wording :}
  14. Rkrout

Kamaka dating question

Aloha everyone. First time on the UU forum, and it looks like folks share a lot of great info. I have a Kamaka white label tenor and am trying to date it - no SN - any suggestions would be welcomed!
  15. Rkrout

Aloha everyone - first time on the UU forum, so not sure exactly how it works. I am trying to...

Aloha everyone - first time on the UU forum, so not sure exactly how it works. I am trying to find info on how to date a Kamaka white label tenor I recently acquired. Thanks for any tips on posting on the forum!