a fella with an umbrella IRVING BERLIN (ukulele cover)

my uke arrangement of another gorgeous Berlin song
i'm playing a laminate Kala ebony concert
- and w/ apologies to the superstitious folks among us! ;)

Pretty fancy playing there, friend! Terrific song, great interpretation.
(PS: You could put this on your song list right next to "The Sunny Side of the Street.")

my uke arrangement of another gorgeous Berlin song
i'm playing a laminate Kala ebony concert
- and w/ apologies to the superstitious folks among us! ;)

Jon- I’m on my way back from a day trip to & along the second- nearest section of the Appalachian Trail to our home (Woody Gap/ Preacher’s Rock). Looking forward to watching this cover when I’m back & have good reception.

I have to admit that I am not familiar with this tune but can tell it's a Berlin tune. Really nice job on the playing and singing Jon and don't think your clothes, cap and of course the umbrella went unnoticed. It set the stage perfectly. Nice performance my friend.

I have to admit that I am not familiar with this tune but can tell it's a Berlin tune. Really nice job on the playing and singing Jon and don't think your clothes, cap and of course the umbrella went unnoticed. It set the stage perfectly. Nice performance my friend.
The showmanship is top notch!

Patty, Clark, Joe,
John, Jan, Joseph

thank you all so much!
for listening first,
and feeling to write here.

really pleased you all enjoyed the song!
and yeah Patty,
'On the Sunny Side of the Street'
is a song and a 1/2 eh

cheers and love, gang.

xo

Love it Jon! I too never heard this one but it suits you to a T. And the look….dare I say ‘Eugenish’? Glad to see you back and making music my brother!

So great! I love the singing, the nice melodic accompaniment and interludes. The whole package!

Top Bottom