Recent content by Ukelori

1. Ukelori

Uncle Rod's Boot Camp/Beginners

Welcome. For basic strumming chords and patterns it's pretty good. Agree with @cdkrugjr about using it with a song book. Don't wait for mastery of the boot camp to supplement it or to move on. I mostly play fingerstyle and use other resources to learn from and play through the boot camp book...
  2. Ukelori

Tell me about your Sopranino

Romero Creations XS Soprano is a soprano scale of 13.5 inches and a sopranino body of 18.5 inches. With a nut width of 35mm it plays easily and sounds good in high or low g. The boat paddle shape is widest at the bottom and sits well on my leg when seated and has enough to hold comfortably when...
  3. Ukelori

FS Pono Concert Mango Satin $SOLD

And just like that it's going back to its original owner. So glad I was able to play it for a few months. Thanks @Tom51251
  4. Ukelori

Is "Anchoring" Acceptable When Fingerpicking?

He does also include anchoring in later lessons. Not that one is right or wrong, just different needs for the music being played. Glad to hear you joined UCA.😀
  5. Ukelori

Still for sale and will include shipping to anywhere.
  6. Ukelori

UU which ads are shown to you!

Me too, I like dollars better.
  7. Ukelori

WTB Romero XS Soprano- no longer looking

Thanks all for the posts. I'll check all those out and if one doesn't turn up here I'll likely get one of those.
  8. Ukelori

Thank you, good luck to you on your search as well.
  9. Ukelori

My Introduction

안녕하세요 That's about all I can say in Korean. Welcome and enjoy.😃
  10. Ukelori

It's officially a bad habit, congrats.
  11. Ukelori

Here is a Pic of the actual case. It's a canvas hard shell and please note it is missing the handle, but I do have the strap to go with it. Free shipping in ConUS and 50/50 split anywhere else.
  12. Ukelori

Hi UU, This Pono was my first uke and it's everything they say, solid, well constructed, comfortable etc. Stays in tune and currently has Worth Browns on it. A couple of marks, you'd have to know to look for them, overall it looks really good. Includes a Uke Crazy Case. Selling in a...
  13. Ukelori

Hi UU, If you have one that you are ready to let go of, please let me know. Thanks! Ukelori
  14. Ukelori

Am I lazy? Graded Repertoire for Classical - moving Greensleeves position

Yes, I signed up back in May for lessons and am so impressed. There are a lot of good teachers and books, not knocking anyone else, but his curriculum and style was what I was looking for. Could I learn with just the books? Maybe, but his lessons for a year cost less than my first uke. This...
  15. Ukelori

Am I lazy? Graded Repertoire for Classical - moving Greensleeves position

This is an earlier lesson so you are probably long past this level. My big takeaway on the lesson was learning to move between different positions up and down the fretboard while keeping the left hand in good form. Oh, and alternating between index and middle, Every Single Note. A lesson side...
Top Bottom