Recent content by tinaj

1. T

Sold Cordoba 30T Solid Mahogany Tenor Ukulele

Hi, please message me through Private Conversations with any questions about the uke. Thank you.
  2. T

Price reduced to $260 + shipping
  3. T

Like New condition Solid mahogany top, back, sides, and neck Rosewood fingerboard 1.5” nut width Grover tuners Phd high G tenor strings installed Comes with polygoam case The 30T is handbuilt by Cordoba who collaborated with Pepe Romero Jr. to create the premium 30 series ukes. I originally...
  4. T

Living Water Strings vs. Uke Logic Soft Tension Strings vs. PhD strings

Thank you for everyone’s inputs. I’ll order some of each brand to try on my ukes and find out which set works best for which uke. It’s a great feeling whenever I find “the one” for a particular uke that lets it sing in its best voice (to my ears).
  5. T

Thank you both for your insights. I really like the Living Water strings so far on the cedar top, and based on that and your inputs, I think I will get a few more sets to try on my other ukes. I bought the first set of LW strings from Uke Republic, but I just checked out Ken’s website and it...
  6. T

Hello everyone, how do these three brands of fluorocarbon strings compare - Living Water, Uke Logic Soft Tension, and PhD on solid wood tenor ukes? Two of my solid wood tenors, a spruce top and a cedar top, have light builds and are very responsive but somewhat fussy with strings. I’ve tried...
  7. T

SOLD - Kala KA-ASMHG-T - SOLD

It’s a great deal for an all solid wood tenor with a spruce top. Hope someone scoops it up soon. I’m tempted but have my eyes on an all solid cedar top/rosewood back & sides tenor. GLWS.
  8. T

Noah Super Tenor SOLD

I love low G - that's what I have on my tenors. I'm just curious what this super tenor sounds like compared to the one in Barry's review which had the original Aquila strings on.
  9. T

I recommend listing on Reverb for a larger audience. When I posted my prototype Opio concert for sale on the UU Marketplace recently, it was getting 0 response even with price reductions, so I listed it on Reverb and within a day it was sold. Just add 10% to your list price to account for Reverb...
  10. T

Noah Super Tenor SOLD

Can you please provide a sound sample? I could only find one on the internet from GotAUkulele.com. Curious what this one sounds like with your current set of strings.
  11. T

Noah Super Tenor SOLD

Hi, are you the original owner and how long have you owned this super tenor? Does it come with the matching padded gig bag from Naoh ukulele?
  12. T

Thank you. If I didn’t already have two spruce top tenors I would’ve bought this Kala one from you already!
  13. T

One more question about uke comparisons. How does this Kala tenor with solid spruce top & solid mahogany back/sides sound compare to the Ohana TK-50G tenor with solid cedar top & solid rosewood back/sides that you sold a few months ago? I love the sound of spruce top tenors but wonder about...
Top Bottom