Recent content by S11LKO

1. S11LKO

A Little Pre-Christmas Tune

Nice one Bill mate - congrats. Hope you’re well. 👍🏻 Dave x
  2. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😊 Thanks Keith! In this current strange world of ours ‘positivity’ is a must mate! 🙈😂😂😂. Glad you liked it. 👍🏻 Dave
  3. S11LKO

Keep Positive

👍🏻 Cheers John! 😊 Dave
  4. S11LKO

Keep Positive

Cheers Bill! Stay ‘chuffed’ matey. ‘Chuffed’ is good for our souls! 👍🏻 😊 x
  5. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😂 Glad you liked it Vince. Those times we know we’ve managed to put a smile on someone’s face are the times that make life worthwhile, aren’t they?
  6. S11LKO

youtube accounts?

Mine’s at: https://youtube.com/@DavidSilk1956 - more guitar stuff than uke I’m afraid, but a few uke / vocal uploads there.
  7. S11LKO

Keep Positive

HaHa! Thanks Jan. Glad to see you appear well my friend. x
  8. S11LKO

Keep Positive

😂 Thank you my friend - I’m glad you enjoyed it!
  9. S11LKO

Keep Positive

Hi Guys & Gals, This little, old geezer from England hasn't been around for a while (a long story...I haven't been in jail! lol) so hope you're all well. I'm just sharing this for a mate who's currently got a few problems, and anyone else who's feeling a little 'down' at the moment. Luv you...
  10. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Wow Keith! I turn 67 years old in October, and you are certainly more active than I am!!! lol And no my friend. I sadly made no music on 21st June - I was grandson & 'grand-dog' sitting for my daughter who had gone away on a well deserved short break for a few days. (Actually, now I'm thinking...
  11. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Keith, That’s very sad to hear my friend. Losing a beloved pet is often as painful as losing ANY family member, isn’t it, so my thoughts are with you my friend. I hope you are otherwise all well and doing ok? Thanks for your kind comments on this video which, as always, are appreciated. 👍🏻 Dave x
  12. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

HaHa! Thanks for watching and the kind comment, but yeah…I think the guitars might be a little out of place there. 😂😂😂
  13. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Thanks buddy! It was fun to be a part of, and for once I didn’t need to touch a guitar or uke!!! 😂😂😂
  14. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

😊 Thank you Patty. I really appreciate your kind words my friend. Dave .
  15. S11LKO

Some nice guitar work...

Hi all, I've had a LOT going on in life over the last year or so, so haven't had a chance to post much. I have been following and enjoying lots of your uploads though, and I hope you're all well. The responsibility (looking after a seriously ill family member 24/7) keeping me away has now...
Top Bottom