Recent content by richntacoma

1. richntacoma

Favourite brand of ukulele?

Talsma. He is starting to build again soon too (post accident). David Talsma Stringed Instruments
  2. richntacoma

No longer available Another reduction, now $450 Martin 0 soprano, circa 1946-1956

Too cheap with shipping and case---no longer available for now
  3. richntacoma

Price Drop Regal Flamed Mahogany Soprano uke 1920’s Refurbished by Jake Wildwood Open To Offers

Bump for this great soprano. For those of you who have never played and instrument that has been worked on by Jake, I can tell you it will probably be the best feeling thing you can imagine. Were I not 4 ukes over what I wish to have, I would snap it up (and in fact, I did make an almost...
  4. richntacoma

What is an unpopular/controversial opinion you have regarding the ukulele?

Ok, here is my most unpopular personal truth. I hate 98 percent of chord melodies--they just sound boring AF to me.
  5. richntacoma

When I lead a song at my uke group, I say "play it with any partner you like, just not the Island Strum"
  6. richntacoma

Unpopular take--strumming patters usually get in the way of people's progressing.
  7. richntacoma

Help me pick my next Kamaka!

1970s White Label for sure
  8. richntacoma

Price Drop Regal Flamed Mahogany Soprano uke 1920’s Refurbished by Jake Wildwood Open To Offers

Fantastic uke. And given that it went through Jake's hands, I am sure it plays perfectly.
  9. richntacoma

Please, somebody buy this

Because I looked at this, I got notice that the uke was on "offer' for $250. Might be a great deal for someone.
  10. richntacoma

Sold KoAloha Opio Concert

One of my complaints about the Opio is that they usually are not very pretty. That is my only one, as these are really great ukes. On this uke, that complaint is null and void--this is a great looking uke.
  11. richntacoma

Sold Black Bear Koa Soprano

I am strong...I will resist..i am strong..i will resist..
  12. richntacoma

Sold Black Bear Koa Soprano

ROFL....It actually is not a bad idea!!
  13. richntacoma

Please, somebody buy this

This has send it to. Jake and let him work it over written all over it. I have too many, but someone.
  14. richntacoma

Price Drop tkitki 10th Anniversary HKC5A Concert Ukulele 5A KOA Made in Japan incl. Koaloha Case

This thread is totally unfair to the seller (and sorry for continuing the non-sales talk). I don't use paypal except for friends and family for reasons related to my coaching practice--some people pay me via paypal. I pay taxes on that, but having the sale of a uke as part of those mean that I...
Top Bottom