Recent content by pithaya9

1. pithaya9

FS Tangi Mini<SOLD>

Selling my Tangi Mini. Got a few months back from MGM he said it was his last and that he found it in his garage. Comes with the plastic stand. $85.00 includes shipping to US only. Thanks for looking. Jack
  2. pithaya9

T2 Tenor Neck Soprano Koa KoAloha<SOLD>

SOLD!!! KSM-T2 TENOR NECK SOPRANO KOA KOALOHA UKULELE Aloha fellow UUer's. I am sad to say that due to some very unexpected. med. problems I will need to sell most if not all of my ukulele's. This is my T2 Tenor Neck for sale. This one was from the first batch. Never even been played except...
  3. pithaya9

Whats your favorite uke shop on Maui

Aloha everyone, I'm on Maui for a week and was looking for what else but uke shops. If you could, tell me what is your favorite shop and where its located. I hope to stop by them all while I'm here. Mahalo Jack
  4. pithaya9

KoAloha T2 Soprano Day

Just unboxed the newest KoAloha today the T2 Tenor Neck Soprano. She's a nice one, thanks to MGM. The sound files are from Mike (wish I could play 1/4 as good as he can). There are a few more pics in my album if anyone cares to look.
  5. pithaya9

Happy Birthday Melissa82

Here to wishing you a Happy Birthday Melissa. Thanks for your work as a Mod keeping the Underground safe. Jack
  6. pithaya9

Happy Birthday Ahnko Honu

Have a Happy Birthday Ahnko! Had to start a new thread as you don't have a place for members to leave you a message and your mail box is full. Jack
  7. pithaya9

New Old KoAloha

Santa brought a 1996 Soprano. It has the original headstock and original tag. Lucky me!
  8. pithaya9

PDF blank music/tab sheets

Nice find Pete. Thanks for the link.
  9. pithaya9

Vancouver

Vancouver WA or Vancouver BC?
  10. pithaya9

Uketoberfest Eugene, OR Oct 16-17

Going to try and make on Friday.
  11. pithaya9

Cancun?

Cancun is a great place, I own a timeshare there.
  12. pithaya9

More vintage song books and sheets

That must have taken a lot of work to scan and post all of these. Greatly appreciated. Thanks Ian.
  13. pithaya9

July 18 - 19 UU on Oahu! FREE BBQ

Great pics tanega. Thanks for the video Rayan. Looks like everyone had a great time.:cheers:
  14. pithaya9

Tahoe Area Uke Fest - After Thread

Dominator can't wait to see some vids from the Uke Fest. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to your wife.
Top Bottom