Recent content by Papa Dave

1. Papa Dave

Sophia's Fight

Sophia is my granddaughter, a beautiful 5 year old girl who has been diagnosed with atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, it is a highly malignant (cancerous) tumor. It has spread throughout her brain and into her spine. She has already undergone 1 brain surgery to remove the majority of the tumor...
  2. Papa Dave

Good gracious it's been a few days!

Good gracious it's been a few day's since I last posted anything here at UU. Hello everyone! Glad to be back and I am looking forward to hearing from my old friends as well as meeting and making alot of new one's. DON"T BE SHY... SAY: Aloha, Hello or Welcome back!
  3. Papa Dave

I'm ready to be a swinger!

Okay, not really. But I am entertaining the idea of building one of these.
  4. Papa Dave

Crazy cold

The weather is getting outta control here in Kansas! Wind gust up to 26 mph and wind chills of -23 below zero. burrrrrrrrr!
  5. Papa Dave

Two String Soup Can Banjo

I thought that I would share this with you guy's. A co-worker brought this into work with him and told me that a family member of his made it for him.
  6. Papa Dave

Santa on line

Okay, I dont know where to post this --its off topic and a link--anyway I did this for my grandkids and they just freaked, so those of you with kids check it out----- http://portablenorthpole.tv/home
  7. Papa Dave

Those of us born 1930-1979

No matter what our kids and the new generation think about us, WE ARE AWESOME!!!! OUR LIFE IS LIVING PROOF!!!! To Those of Us Born 1930 - 1979 At the end of this email is a quote of the month by Jay Leno. If you don't read anything else, please read what he said. TO ALL THE KIDS...
  8. Papa Dave

Post Your Christmas Trees!

Here's our tree. Maybe Santa will put a new uke under it this year!
  9. Papa Dave

Ghetto Ukulele Contest #2

It can't suck more than being Ukeless! Hello Deach, You must be Santa in disquise. I just can't imagine anyone giving away a purty "well loved" solid mahogany Nalu Tenor uke or being so kind and generous. I'm new to the UU so please be sure to check out my intro here. My ukulele suck's because...
  10. Papa Dave

Letter to Santa.

Hello from Papa Dave Hello UU members, Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dave and I live smack dab in the middle of the U.S. (Kansas). Like many of those before me. I have been a cruzing the forum and the vid's. Obtaining as much information as possible about this happy little instrument...
Top Bottom