Recent content by mountain goat

1. mountain goat

1920´s Gibson Style 3 Europe/UK

you can save time micky and just sell it to me! sending you a PM...
  2. mountain goat

what are you reading?

just started Lessons, by Ian McEwan. the only other McEwan novel i'd read until now was Atonement, and that sure stayed w/ me; i even i resisted seeing the film b/c i was worried it might compromise my deep feelings for the book that i wanted to preciously guard. that novel was nigh on perfect...
  3. mountain goat

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

hi folks! just to say, i have a new album out thru the Half A Cow Records label, it was released on Monday. https://halfacow.com.au/artists/jonduncan/ please check it out if you feel so inclined! xo 🌻
  4. mountain goat

Season 631: I Mist You

ggaaaaaahhhh brother! s** poo bum...i was thinking about all your other songs and totally forgot about the best of the lot which was your watercooler song!!!! that was fn awesome mate!!! going to fix that right now... 😊
  5. mountain goat

thank you again for a weatherful season gang! with Rob's beautiful nature and weather-related films plus the forecasts we had 127 videos and it was an absolute joy for me. such a brilliant and diverse range of songs and styles. i'm grateful to all of you. 🙂 massive shout-outs to everyone who...
  6. mountain goat

SOTU 632 "I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS"

an ol' tin-pan era tune by Johnny Burke & Jimmy Monaco
  7. mountain goat

SOTU 632 "I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS"

thank you for hosting Val an Ed McCurdy song i learnt from Pete Seeger
  8. mountain goat

thank you one and all for a wonderful final day of music and for all of your performances over this last week! it has been a joy to me. i'll be back in a couple of days w/ a summary and more information about the prizes that are being offered. thanks too, to Charles Schulz and the Peanuts kids...
  9. mountain goat

some lovely stuff today, gang! beautiful Irving Berlin standard, classic James Taylor, a super fun song from Liz that we all need to learn(!), a gorgeous instrumental, one of my favourite Dylan songs, a sweet film foraging for blueberries while Andrew just had the blues... 🙂 thank you for the...
  10. mountain goat

thank you sweet folks for another wonderful day of songs! more originals from Berni and Rob, pop and rock classics from Marin and Rick, tin pan era from Alan, old time and modern folk from Jim and Michael, and a couple of lovely videos from Rob and Tanya to give us pause for thought as we...
  11. mountain goat

an original song for the season
  12. mountain goat

Ukulele contest: For Your Ears Only!

thank you for this Mikkel! an original song i recorded today for the contest. cheers brother! xo BETTER COME TIE ME UP My darling, You better come tie me up, because you undid me today when I saw you walking past my house: I saw you looking the other way. Well, I know...
  13. mountain goat

grateful for the awesome music today gang! a whole swag of great originals, some tin pan, American Songbook, a duet, some country and a couple of downright classics... 85 videos on the playlist and still 3 fun days to roll out! weather update: 22C, sunny, still and clear morning that turned...
Top Bottom