Recent content by meppmb

1. M

Sold Kinnard Tenor Koa Ukulele

Thanks you James, this tenor is terrific, I am so pleased! James is a wonderful seller, highly recommended!
  2. M

Wanted In search of Ko'olau tenor

Hello all! If anyone have a Ko'olau tenor they are willing to part with, please email! Thanks in advance, Susan
  3. M

Sold Ko'olau Custom, Rare Wood - Let's Give Them Something to Talk About!

Thank you, that's a beauty ...... and sounds beautiful too.
  4. M

Sold Ko'olau Custom, Rare Wood - Let's Give Them Something to Talk About!

Is there a link to the sound clip? Thanks!
  5. M

SOLD~Kanile'a K-3 T Premium Tenor for Sale FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION~New Photos!

This has now been SOLD and heading to Ireland! Thank you to UU!
  6. M

Helllo! Yes it is very pretty koa, the posted photos really don't do it justice. I am not the original owner but I am the second. It was built in May of 2018. If you would like to see more photos I can email them to you. Thanks for your interest! Susan
  7. M

Hi Ken the problem is the size of my photos, the site says they are too large. I've got to take more scaled down somehow. I do have more photos to send anyone interested though. Thanks for the suggestion, Susan
  8. M

Bump ... must sell. Thanks for looking!
  9. M

Beautiful Kanile'a K-3 T Premium tenor built May 2018, serial number 0518-18376, gorgeous premium curly/flamed figure koa top, back and sides with tortoise binding, maple inlay rosette, gold open geared tuners, abalone fret markers, high G, in like new condition, sounds great! Kept cased and...
Top Bottom