jtsteam
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jtsteam
      jtsteam replied to the thread Season 636 - One for sorrow....
      Hello folks! Sorry to interrupt this entertaining week, but I thought I should mention before it becomes a problem that the list of...
    • jtsteam
      Here's a public service announcement in the form of a song about two very naughty boys. Don't be like Henry and David or I might have to...
    • jtsteam
      This is what I do too. Also, I think this is important: I always assumed I’d never be able to sing much until I realised this was a...
    • jtsteam
      I'm down in That London for a couple of days, but fortunately I've brought Jones The String with me, so here is a joyful piece of...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to bobjking's post in the thread Season 636 - One for sorrow... with Like Like.
      Welcome, one and all, to Season 636 of the Ukulele! "One For Sorrow" is a traditional children's nursery rhyme about magpies. According...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam replied to the thread Season 631: I Mist You.
      Well look what just came through the door. Thanks @mountain goat! (And thank you for the nice note you included with it :))
      • IMG_0584.jpg
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam replied to the thread SOTU 635: Castles.
      Here's a short song inspired by Lord of the Rings. It's been a while since I read it (or even watched it) so I've no idea if the Council...
    • jtsteam
      Here's my attempt at the opening track from Mark Knopfler's 2000 album "Sailing to Philadelphia". The song, "What It Is", is about...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to Threebird's post in the thread Season 634 - Love Your Larynx! with Like Like.
      Hi All, I just wanted to post this screen image for posterity before it changes eventually. Waterline, my first cover of season 634...
    • jtsteam
      Great idea for a Season Del. Thanks for hosting. Bit disappointed I couldn’t bring “While My Cataarh Gently Weeps”. Next time maybe 👍
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to DelGriff's post in the thread Season 634 - Love Your Larynx! with Like Like.
      Big thanks to Ralf and Sabine for bringing the Season to a close, and big thanks to everyone for participating this week. It has, as...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to One Man And His Uke's post in the thread SOTU 635: Castles with Haha Haha.
      RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!! Did you take the Holy Hand Grenade along just in case?
    • jtsteam
      I've never got around to visiting Doune Castle (it's in Perthshire, but not all that far from the edge of Fife) although I did once go...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to TimWilson's post in the thread Tiny Tim & Bob Dylan with Like Like.
      Their relationship goes back to the very beginning of Bob arriving in New York, which Bob talks about at some length in his book...
    • jtsteam
      jtsteam reacted to Ms Bean's post in the thread SOTU 635: Castles with Like Like.
      Welcome to Season 635. This week I'd like you all to find or write a song with a mention of castles, and maybe the occasional palace...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom