Recent content by Jrconwey

1. J

Humidifiers (warm or cool?)

For my baby room i use the Vicks Filter-Free Ultrasonic Visible Cool Mist Humidifier. Like with most small appliances, I did A LOT of research before buying this. More than I usually do. I ended up down a rabbit hole of cool vs warm mist health benefits, expensive models with sensors, and 2 days...
  2. J

Recommend me a concert ukulele

There have alot options for concert ukulele, so if you don't have the proper ideas about them you didn't choose the right one for you. This review helps me a lot when i first time got my concert ukulele. I know a few good like these Lohanu, Donner, Ranch and for budget pick Forever Trustly...
  3. J

Looper pedals - how useful?

Yeah, oviously a looper paddel is helpful. For over 10 years, I've been looping live with this boss RC20, RC300, and boomerang. I recently tested others, but this Pigtronix stole my heart. Easy to use live, sounds great, stores presets, has a computer app, a small footprint, and supports MIDI...
  4. J

Ukulele Advice Needed

If you've gone with a concert size ukulele check out some of the concert chord charts to get a good handle on this type of ukulele: https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/chords-chart/concert-2.html
  5. J

Hi guys

Thanks for the welcome 😊
  6. J

Hi guys

Hi guys, I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
Top Bottom