Recent content by don_b

1. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

Shipped 🥲🫡
  2. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

I couldn’t be more happy that this went to a fellow board member. Thanks all!
  3. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

PENDING
  4. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

That one was recorded for a contest that was being run here by member @mountain goat in this thread: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/threads/mountain-goats-celluloid-or-bust-contest.155569/ There are a lot of great member videos in that thread, I fond memories in particular of the spider...
  5. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

I’ve been debating the idea for a few weeks. I’m locked in now!
  6. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

7. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

nothing compared to the shock and amazement the new owner will experience upon playing it!
  8. don_b

Sold Prototype Supa Wow

Hello, Up for sale today is my beloved prototype Supa Wow, built by Pops. Here is a link to several photos and sound samples: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-0qOUxiYuMQDvOzX7Pujw6kwXwzXN6DT Why am I selling this ukulele? It is the most expensive ukulele I own, and I am interested in...
  9. don_b

Super rare Martin pineapple uke!

I found my $120 koalana soprano by looking for used tenors at guitar center. I mentioned here before I think, it was billed as a satin finish tenor but the pics were a glossy soprano
  10. don_b

Have you ever given a Uke to someone else?

I gave a few tenors to a friend. I gave a soprano to another friend. I gave a soprano to somebody on this board for their class. I gave a soprano to each of my kids.
  11. don_b

Yo!

welcome to UU
  12. don_b

Re-entrant

We always come crawling back!!
  13. don_b

Is "cowboy chords" a derogatory term?

Seems like this person was able to successfully move the focus of conversation away from their own deficiencies in technique, which may have been the subconscious intention in the first place.
  14. don_b

Barring seems impossible :(

I don’t recommend a full roll, like I wouldn’t be suggesting that you twist your hand so that your index finger is flat on its side. You might also consider your elbow position. There are some chords that are just easier for me if I angle my fretting arm a bit differently for a sec.
Top Bottom