Recent content by AmyDee

1. AmyDee

FS: Romero Creations Spalted Mango ST Concert

No, it still has the original strings (low G).
  2. AmyDee

FS: Romero Creations Spalted Mango ST Concert

I bought this beauty in July, 2019 from Terry Carter at Uke Like the Pros. Terry names all of his instruments, and he called this one "Angel Wings" because the light markings around the sound hole resemble wings. All spalted mango instruments have unique markings, and I think this one is...
  3. AmyDee

WTB: Romero Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor

I just posted the info for you.
  4. AmyDee

WTB: Romero Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor

I have a Spalted Mango TT that I am ready to part with, only because I recently was lucky enough to snag a Tiny Tenor in Koa. I am PM'ing you the details.
  5. AmyDee

Fingerstyle tabs for Maunaleo by Keali'i Reichel

Thank you, Brad. I'll take a look at the resources and lessons you provided and take a shot at putting my own arrangement together. Aloha, Amy
  6. AmyDee

Fingerstyle tabs for Maunaleo by Keali'i Reichel

Does anyone have the fingerstyle tabs for Keali'i Reichel's beautiful song "Maunalea?"
  7. AmyDee

Banjolele vs 4 String Banjo

I've been interested in adding a banjolele to the family in order to have some fun with the George Formby era songs. I am looking at new and vintage instruments. I discovered the Maybelle Slingerland series and have seen alot of them on eBay. I see some identified as a "banjolele" and others...
  8. AmyDee

FS: LoPrinzi Tenor Figured Mahogany

I have decided to sell my LoPrinzi custom Tenor Figured Mahogany ukulele. Even with the thin neck that LoPrinzi's are known for, the tenor scale is just too big of a stretch for my hands. It has an ebony fingerboard and bridge, wood marquetry, Grover open geared tuners, bone nut saddle, satin...
  9. AmyDee

Song Help Request Makapu'u Lighthouse tabs?

Does anyone know where I can find the tabs for this beautiful song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pizz9QYgEI
  10. AmyDee

Rainbow Connection - Fingerstyle Tab

I get an error on this link: "This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you."
  11. AmyDee

Have you tried a Musick Tent Instrument Humidor?

I just saw this product advertised on CraigsList. Seems like it might be a good way to store an ukulele. Have you ever tried one? https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/d/musik-tent-instrument-humidor/6345816606.html
  12. AmyDee

WTB Opio Sapele Tenor

I'm looking for an Opio Tenor made of Sapele - sometimes called "African Mahogany." A friend let me strum his, and I've fallen desperately, hopelessly in love with it. But alas, it belongs to another. Does anyone have one they are willing to part with?
  13. AmyDee

Anyone ever bought a uke from Luis Pilarte?

He is in Nicaragua and makes instruments out of Cocobolo. I admired one of the ukes he posted on facebook and got into a conversation with him. When I initially passed on his $400 tenors, he offered me one of his concert sized instruments at a price ($250) that seems too good to be true. I was...
  14. AmyDee

Ukulele with circle of fifths carved on front around sound hole?

I saw an ad (maybe on facebook?) awhile back for a ukulele that was advertised as being designed to help one learn how to play. It had the notes carved onto the fretboard, and a circle of fifths carved onto the front around the sound hole. Do any of you know who makes this instrument? If...
Top Bottom