MARTIN CUSTOM TENOR 2 .jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 41
  • CUSTOM UKE 4.jpg
    CUSTOM UKE 4.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 43
My stable has undergone several changes. Here’s a quick update:

A47E1344-395F-440C-A6F1-873D759D08C9.jpeg

From left to right:

Ko’olau 20th Anniversary ‘Ulu koa tenor: if I could own only one ‘ukulele, this would be it.
Takumi TS-1K koa soprano: strum a few chords, play a few notes, and blast off into space. I’m not exaggerating.
Takumi TT-1M mahogany tenor: the perfect uke for biting straight through the music and into the audience.
Ko’olau CE-1 SP koa & mahogany electric tenor: my partner-in-crime during forays into the LED district of pedalboards and effects pedals.

View attachment 141719

From left to right:

Ko’olau 20th Anniversary ‘Ulu koa tenor: if I could own only one ‘ukulele, this would be it.
Takumi TS-1K koa soprano: strum a few chords, play a few notes, and blast off into space. I’m not exaggerating.
Takumi TT-1M mahogany tenor: the perfect uke for biting straight through the music and into the audience.
Ko’olau CE-1 SP koa & mahogany electric tenor: my partner-in-crime during forays into the LED district of pedalboards and effects pedals.
Lovely! And loved the descriptions!

Not mine , but I know it when I see it !
Love the Japandi design .

Circa 1968 Kamaka Pineapple Soprano

611825_2000x.jpg

View attachment 141719

From left to right:

That Takumi TS-1K koa soprano has me drooling.

Edit: There’s one for sale (used) at alpha audio works for $500. A $1,500 uke for $500!

Last edited:
That Takumi TS-1K koa soprano has me drooling.

Edit: There’s one for sale (used) at alpha audio works for $500. A $1,500 uke for $500!

The one in Alpha Audio’s website listing *is* the one pictured in my post. It’s not for sale anymore. 🌺

Takumi ukes are great. I purchased the soprano based solely on a nod from @Ukecaster in the “Please, Somebody Buy This” thread. Strongly recommend you pick one up if you get the chance.

Last edited:
This is super fun! Are the blue ones Rickenbackers?
Yes. Really fun indeed.
Guitar is a Rick, but uke is not. Both by the same builder.

Top Bottom